Me, Jealous?

Sorry for updating, because now one commented on my story i wanted to stop, but here is the next chapter!

Chapter 12 Me, Jealous?

What did that bitch here? I hated her. She bullied me. "What does ' that ' in your house?!" Cassidy asked with disgust in her voice. How dare she. "That" has a name you know! "i snap back. "What does Cassidy here Austin?" i asked him surprised. "Well, she is my girlfriend now ... I liked her for a while now ... "he said smiling at Cassidy. My heart broke. Ok, I didn't expect that he would like me. But I was hoping so.. "Girlfriend?" i asked. "Yes, I'm his girlfriend freak! So just leave us alone now so we can have some fun. "she said annoyed, but there appeared a smirk on her face. She went with her hand along his chest. With a seductive look. "She lives with us Cass, she has no parents. ... We adopted her. "he said. "Ok then, then we are going to your room." she said. She started to kiss him hard. Eventually they started to make out.

My heart started to beat hard. Her tongue slid his mouth. I heard a moan come from Austin. Cassidy also began to moan. He lifted her up. Until they disappeared in his room. I stood frozen in the living room. I ventured not to move. Tears formed in my eyes. I tried to keep them inside. With difficulty I managed that. I walked gently upwards. I looked for a room that would give me privacy. I heard giggles come out of the room. And later more moans. "Ohh Austin ..." she breathed. I didn't want to know what happened in there. I wiped the tears from my face and ran the first room I saw. I came in a large room. It was completely empty. There was only a great piano. I walked there slowly. I sat down. I had a sudden inspiration for a song. I ran down and pulled out my journal. I went again and began to write. When I was done I started playing.

Guess I didn't know how to take it, that night we had that talk

Found out about my replacement, I just smiled and shook it off

I didn't ask you any questions, didn't beg you to stay

You said you knew that I would understand, then I watched you drive away

When there's just no words to stay

I scream at the top of my lungs

Yeah, I come undone

I crash my broken glass when no one's around

I cry out

In the silence I can't take

To cover up the sound it makes when I let my heart break

I scream

I always say the right things, at all the right times

I know I'm not the perfect girl, but for some reason I try

To be the one who's smiling and laughing, to make sure everyone's okay

I can push those tears back inside like an actress on the stage

But when the curtains fall away

I scream at the top of my lungs

Yeah, I come undone

I crash my broken glass when no one's around

I cry out In the silence I can take

To cover up the sound it makes when I let my heart break

I scream, I scream

I can't hold it in no more

I don't feel like playing nice

When I feel like getting loud

I just gotta let it out

I scream at the top of my lungs

Yeah, I come undone

I crash like broken glass when no one's around

I cry out

In the silence I can't take

To cover up the sound it makes when I let my heart break

I scream

I scream

I scream

Suddenly I was crying. Love was never easy. I had never had a boyfriend. Or a first kiss. How did it feel when a guy was in love with you. If the boy was looking everywhere to find you.. That he wanted to kiss you. You wanted to keep.I was Ally Dawson, ugly fat nerd. Cassidy was so slim. I was unattractive. Why I ever thought that Austin Moon would like me. No one wanted me. My mother left me alone, my father committed suicide to get rid of me. My friend Trish fled away from me. Austin was in love with someone else. Mimi was always on her work. Everyone hated me. Everyone wanted to get rid of me. I started to panic.

I started hyperventilating. I got hardly any air. I picked up my journal and ran out of the room. I pulled all the drawers open, looking for a bag. Eventually I found one. I breathed in and out. Eventually I calmed down a bit. I cried softly. My head in my hands. Afraid to be left behind. To have no one.