What Is Going On With Him

Here is another chapter! Jeeh! Thanks for all the reviews, favs and follows! That gives me more motivation to continue this story!

Disclaimer: I don't own austin and ally!

Wat is going on with him?

It was Austin. I didn't want to talk to him. He did mean today. Yesterday he seemed nice. Error, I was so wrong. "I hear you cry. Who is this? "he asked. I answered not. You see, he hated me for no reason. And the "crying girl" do get respect. So so. I realized that my bag was gone. I left it in the hallway.

"Shit!" I muttered.

Apparently Austin heared me.

"Ally?" he asked surprised.

O god! He recognized my voice. Perfect ... (sarcasm)

"Open the door." he said quietly.

"No," I said between sobs.

I had so much pain. And I probably had a huge bruise on my face.

"Open the door now or i break this door!" he said.

"No." I said again.

Now way that he would get the door open.

"I count to 3 Ally ..." he said. "!...2 ... 3 ... "when he stormed the toilet in.

The lock broke and now lay on the ground. I looked up at him surprised.

"why did you do that?"

"you didn't open the door" he said.

Suddenly he looked at me shocked.

"Ally? What happend to your face? "

"Gee thanks!" i say (sarcasm)

"No, i mean, who give you that bruise?"

I looked at the ground. "Why do you care? You were mean today Austin. I don't want to talk to you. "I say angry.

I wanted to get up and run away. But after 2 steps I fell on the ground. I moaned in pain. Austin helped me up and looked at me strictly. "Tell me who did this." he said simple. As if this was that simple!

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me upright.

"Let go of me!" I cried angry.

"I don't need your help blondie!" I scrambled up

I put a few steps but when went there a pain shot through my body.

"Ouch!" I screamed in pain.

Austin helped me up again. I leaned against his shoulder to shameful.

"Yes, and I'm going to help you." "Why did you do so mean to me today?" I asked. He looked at me sadly. "Sorry, i had a bad day. Kira my girlfriend broke up with me. "

"I didn't know that." I answered.

"I've never had a boyfriend." I muttered.

I hoped he didn't hear that. But Ally Dawson could apparently not good mumble.

"Never?" he asked. I nodded.

"You can bring me to the nurse?" I asked. Yes I tried to change the subject.

At the nurse went I lie on the bed.

"Just Go rest, I'll just look at you after school," said Austin.

He stroke my cheeck what made me shiver "I.. Uhm, i.. "I knew I could not bring out much. "Ok ..." I said. He walked out of the room. I didn't know what was going on. I did not know what happened to Austin Monica Moon. But i liked him this way.

So, this was chapter 5 people, hope you liked it! Let me know what you think! You people are the best!

CULATER! 3