Happy Ending

Chapter 17 Happy Ending

I was laying in the hospitalbed. I looked out the hospital window. The view was boring. It was the parking lot of the hospital. Austin was away to the canteen for some food. Austin had changed alot. Austin had even convinced me to make contact with Trish. We skyped yesterday. This summer she could come along. Mimi said she had a surprise for me when I would go home today. Austin and I had a date tonight. Austin had taught me something. He had me proven that people could change. Austin was so sweet for me. He treated me like I was a Princess.

Austin came into the room with a tray full of food. "I hope you like sandwiches with juice." I nodded enthusiastically. He came beside me on the bed and placed the tray on my lap. He grabbed a sandwich and began eating. "Where are we going with our date?" I asked. He laughed. "That is a secret." "Austin!" I whined. I was wondering. "You're so annoying!" i continued. "You know you love me" he said smirking. "I am not so sure." I joked. "Can I have a Kiss?" asked Austin. "No," I said laughing. "On my cheek?" he begged as he pointed to his cheek. I sighed and leaned forward to give him a kiss on his cheek. Suddenly he turned his head and now i was kissing his lips. He grabbed my face and began to kiss me hard. I kissed him back. He could be so annoying. But he was so fucking sexy when he did this. I couldn't resist. After a minute we pulled away.

He had a big smile on his face. "Austin! You are so annoying! "i said trying to be mad. But he looked at me with his big brown eyes and I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't stay mad at this guy. "Can i go home now?" I asked. "Yes, I'll be right back." he said. When he disappeared. And I was alone again. After 10 minutes he came in with a doctor. "Miss Dawson, you can go. Everything is ok right now, you're head will heal in no time. "he shook my hand and walked away. "Shall we go my lady?" he said with a British accent. "We will go." i said taking his hand. We drove home. Mimi stood in the doorway. "Ready for your surprise?" she said. I nodded and ran after her. We stopped first for the room that was empty. When the door opened I could not believe my eyes. The room was completely furnished. It had a double bed. A large work desk. Purple painted and the piano was there too. I cuddled Mimi. "Thank you!" I screamed.

I looked puzzled around me. I had my own room! "Do you want to eat another pancake?" said Mimi. "MOM, I and Ally go on a date. You don't have to! "responded Austin. "Ally, you need to wait here till i get you.." he said. When he disappeared. I looked around me. "I have no clothes Mimi." I said panicky. "Just look in your wardrobe. "she said. I opened the door and saw a complete equipped wardrobe. I Guild. "Are you going to change clothes for your date sweetheart, thank me later." Mimi walked away. I dressed quickly to flowers in shorts and a tank top. I did my hair in a ponytail and sat down on my bed.

Autin came within a few minutes later. "You coming?" he asked. I nodded. "Close your eyes, I lead you." I closed me eyes and ran along with Austin. "Not cheating eh?" he said. "No." I laughed. We walked around a little. "Open your eyes." said Austin. When I did my eyes open I stood on a stand. There was a pickick basket and there were candles everywhere. I was speechless. "I'm speechless," I said smiling. This was really the sweetest thing someone had ever done to me. "Lets eat" he said. Il sat down on the rug and stared in Austins eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him softly. I pulled away and stared in his eyes till he broke the silence. "I love you..." he said softly. "I love you too. "i said. I meant it. Each word. I kissed him again. This was the beginning of a new life!

The end

This is not the last chapter. there comes a chapter about 5 years in the future. byeee!