What Happend To You 2?

Chapter 15 What happend to you 2?

I and Austin walked hand in hand to inside. We were soaked by the rain. "Where did Cassidy go?" I asked. "She is gone, she was no one to me Ally" he said. Hey give me a peck on the lips "Cause you're the one..." he whispers gentle. We walked into the living room to see Mimi standing there. "WHat happend to you 2? You are all law, and you kissed! "she said surprised. "Well ... Me and Ally are offical a couple. "he answered. "Then I missed much in those two days," said Mimi smiling. "Welcome to the family!" she said. She wanted to give me a hug but realized that I was wet. "Dry your body sweetheart." she said. "Catch!" he shouted when austin threw me a towel. I caught him and slapped him around me. "It's cold." i said. It was romantic but the rain was cold. "Yeah ... But it doesn't matter anymore "he smiled. I ran Austin's room. "I'm tired." I yawned. "Come to me" said Austin. He went to his bed under the covers with his arms open. I went at him under the covers and lay down against his chest. He kissed my hair and began to sing softly.

When you're on your own

Drowning alone

And you need a rope that can pull you in

Someone will throw it

And when you're afraid

That you're gonna break

And you need a way to feel strong again

Someone will know it

And even when it hurts the most

Try to have a little hope

'Cause someone's gonna be there when you don't

When you don't

If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder

If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile

If you wanna fly, I will be your sky

Anything you need that's what I'll be

If you wanna climb, I'll be your ladder

If you wanna run, I'll be your road

If you want a friend, doesn't matter when

Anything you need, that's what I'll be

You can come to me

You can come to me,

Yeah

I tried with all my strength to keep my eyes open but his voice made me so relaxed. I wanted to enjoy this moment in his arms. I tried to stay awake. But on the way how he stroked my cheek. Sang In my ear. Me with his other arm. How his face was hidden in my hair. The last I heard was. "Goodnight Alls ..." then everything went dark.

dream

Austin looked at me. With his big brown eyes. When I looked around I saw that I ran on the beach. With him, hand in hand. The sunset began. We sat down and my head was on his shoulder. After a minute we looked at each other. We came closer. And closer. our lips almost touched each other.

End dream.

I woke up with 2 lips on my lips. I opened my eyes to find that Austin was. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I giggled. After a minute we pulled away. "I can get used to so get up." i said smirking. He laughed. "And it would be an honor to kiss you everyday" Hey reacted.

We made us ready for school.I chose a yellow dress that Mimi had purchased for me yesterday. It had a white strap. I ran down. Austin looked at me with open mouth. "Hey Austin!" i said laughing. How cute! He was staring at me! "You look beautiful Alls!" he said. I threw my arms around him. "You are very handsome to!" i complimented. After we had eaten we left for school. I was afraid of what people would think at school. But i had my Austin!