Unexpected

Chapter 10 Unexpected

Austin was all afternoon trying to feed me. It remained difficult. I couldn't get that picture out of my head or me in the mirror. My belly, hips, legs. They were just bleehh. Austin and I were just finished clearing the table. We plopped on the couch.

"Austin?" I asked quietly.

"Yes?" I looked to the ground.

"Ehm ... Are we ... Are we friends? "I asked hopefully.

"Of course!" he said.

Yes! I'm friends with Austin! I knew it at all. But by hearing himself is even finer. A disadvantage. I was sitting in the friendzone.. I was friendzoned by Austin.

"I have not spoken to my father for almost a week," I said disappointed. "Could you give me a ride to my house please? So i can see him? "

"I don't think that is a good idea Ally, maybe he will hurt you!"

"Austin, i know for shure that my dad don't hurt me. I mean, he kicked me out. He didn't physically touched me, "I said.

"Okay, but I'll wait in the car. Please give a shout, and I'll get you! "said Austin. I thought it was sweet that he was so over protective. But Austin looked at me seriously.

"Deal" i said.

I took my jacket and Austin and i walked into the car. He turned on the radio. And i kept rattling about my dad. He never interrupted me. Finally we arrived at my house. I got out of the car and walked shaking to the door. I pressed the Bell but nobody opened. I looked in the window and saw that the house was empty. All the lights were off. This was weird. I took my Phone out of my pocket and called my dads work. The phone rang a few times over.

"Hello with Hendrick" I heard on the other end of the line.

"Hello, this is the daughter of Lester, is Lester at work?" i asked.

"Ow sweetie, you had not heard anything?" he asked.

What I hadn't heard. I started to panic.

"No, I haven't heard anything," I said as calm as possible.

POV Austin (first time i know)

I saw Ally stare at her mobile. She silently ran the car in, without saying a Word. Ally's eyes were stiffened. In shock.

"What happened?" I tried to ask.

But she said nothing. I decided to go drive. She stared the hole ride to her cellphone. Arrived home she went next to me at the table. Silent. Still silent.

"Ally? Who was that? What else is there? "I asked once again.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "I ... I ... He ... "she stuttered with tears in her eyes. I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Say it but Ally ..." I said in a soothing tone.

"He had a lot of alcohol. "she began. "3 days after I left he drank so much..." she swallowed. "He had plenty of drinks, too much ... "she whispered. "And now ... now he's dead ..."