Epilogue

This is the last chapter of 'Nobody Understands' :( but i loved writing it. This chapter will be the epilogue of Auslly 5 years in the future. Ally is here 20 and Austin 21. But don't be sad, there will come another story of mine soon. I will write as soon as possible.

Storyname: I Don't Need A Babysitter!

Full Summary:

Ally is a 15 years old girl and has a huge crush on popstar Austin moon. But her mom has no money to buy a ticket to one of his concerts. . Ally is disappointed. But when her mother goes away for a week for her job her mother calls a babysitter. Suddenly Austin Moon turned out to be the babysitter! What will happend?

So i hope you will enjoy this last chapter! ENJOY! 3

Chapter 18 Epilogue

5 years later

I felt someone tugging on my sleeve. I opened my eyes to see my little daughter Lilly. Lilly was 4 years. I got pregnant on my 15th. I know I was young but we were so happy with our little princess. "Hey Little beauty." I said looking at my daughter. She had blond hair and deep brown eyes. "Mommy, I'm hungry." she said to me. "I'll make pancakes ok?" I asked. "Can i wake up daddy?" asked Lilly. "Shure" i said smiling at her. I looked at Lilly that walked over to Austin. She hit the blanket of Austin and started to tickle him. She giggled. Austin was startled awake and looked around. When he saw Lilly he began to laugh. "Hey Princess!" he said enthusiastically. He climbed out of bed and lifted Lilly up. He gave her a hug. He finally ran at me and gave me a sweet kiss on my lips. "Good morning." he whispered in my ear. I smiled. We walked to the living room and Austin let go of Lilly. "Mommy is going to make pancakes!" she called across the room. Austin looked at me. "That sounds delicious!" He covered the table while I made the pancakes. Lilly looked at Dora. That little cutie that we made. I was proud, so proud at her, and at my husband Austin. He was the best man ever. I put the pancakes on the table and watched as Lilly and Austin ate all pancakes with 2 left for me. "Just like your dad huh?" i joked to Lilly. Lilly loved pancakes as much as Austin. And she sang it all day, just like me.

I looked at my watch. "Austin, will you dress Lilly? Trish comes along with Tommy. "i said. Yes, Me and Trish were best friends. She was married to Dez. Together they had a 1-year-old son Tommy, almost the cutest child in the world. Because Lilly was the cutest of course. I was certainly not the only one who said this about her own child. Austin nodded and carried Lilly upwards. I heard the two laughing, they were so cute together. I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the table. After the table was clean I walked to the bookcase. I opened a box and pulled out my old journal. I had written my journal completely full. I looked at the first page. That was in 2005. I was 7 years old.

June 15 2005

Mommy gave you to me today. You are really cool, i mean, i have my own book. I can write my own stories based on my day! I will keep you till my dead! :)

I remembered that moment. I flipped to the day I was told that my mother had cancer.

4 February 2013

Today I was told that MOM is sick. I do not know what to do. Pap does very weird, he has solved on the bathroom. Mama is a bed to sleep. I'm afraid it goes wrong. But it should not go wrong. I have written a song.

Cover my eyes

Cover my ears

Tell me these words are a lie

It cant be true

That I'm losing you

The sun cannot fall from the sky

Can you hear heaven cry

Tears of an angel

Tears of aaaaaaaa...

Tears of an angel

Tears of an angel.

Stop every clock

Stars are in shock

The river will flow to the sea

I wont let you fly

I wont say goodbye

I wont let you slip away from me

Can you hear heaven cry

Tears of an angel

Tears of aaaaaaaa...

Tears of an angel

Tears of an angel.

So hold on

Be strong

Everyday on we'll go

I'm here, dont you fear

Little one dont let go

(ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh)

Dont let go

(ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh)

Dont let go

(ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh)

Cover my eyes

Cover my ears

Tell me these words are a lie

That was one of the most violent days in my life. But I've learned that it's better so. Of course I missed her. But she had no more pain. I flipped through to 7 september 2014

7 september 2014

Since I told Austin that I was pregnant he did so weird. And now I finally knew why. Austin was gone all day. I missed him. He did so weird. Late in the evening he called me on that I had to come to the beach. Since we had only one beach nearby. I came to on the beach and saw Austin, neatly dressed, surrounded by candles. I ran to him and looked at him surprised. The next moment he knelt in front of me and he asked me to marry him. Austin Moon asked me to marry him! Knowing me I immediately began to cry. Haha, best day ever!

It took a long time so I decided to look up. I saw Austin neatly decorated, Lilly also looked great. He stood together with her in front of the mirror. I ran to him. I put my Chin on his shoulder and laughed. "This is our family" he said smiling. "Yes it is!"

This is the last chapter of Nobody Understands! I want to thank everyone who followed my story, every comment means the world to me! Thank you again! See you in my upcoming storys :D Love you all!