Leave

chapter 13 leave

Nobody needed me. Austin felt compelled to care for me. He felt sorry. He didn't like me. I had to get out of here. I ran up. It was silent. When I open the door I saw that there was no one. I walked inside. I looked out the window and saw that it was raining. At just the right time. (sarcasm). I pulled my drawer open and stuffing the 3 T-shirts that I had in my bag. Along with my pants. My journal was already in my bag. I Had everything? Yes. I ran to the living room and picked up 2 apples from my bag. I walked down the hallway, I looked around me. Where were Austin and Cassidy? Suddenly I heard 2 people screaming. "Cassidy! I hang out with Ally if i like to! " "Austin, She likes you! Leave her alone or I break up with you! "she screamed. "GO!" Austin shouted angry.I heard 2 people come to the living room. I could do 2 things. 1: do nothing., 2: run. I chose 2. I threw open the door and started to sprinting. The rain got harder. I didn't remember if my face was wet from the rain or from my tears that rolled down my face. I heard someone calling my name. I ran away. Faster than ever. My life. I ran away from my problems. But I couldn't run away from myself. Since I was the problem.

I heard someone running behind me. But i didn't dare to look around. It was only a sign to run faster. I stopped awhile to breath. I looked behind me to see Austin. I turned back quickly and started running again. I started crying harder. Why would anyone want to run after me. People just ran away from me. It was getting harder to run. 1: I was tired., 2: Because the boy i loved was chasing me. "ALLY!" he shouted. His voice brought me in a panic. So I stumbled on the curb. I fell to the ground. I tried to come up. But my legs hurt. I stood up while i bit on my lip. . I stumbled forward. I knew it would make no sense. Austin ran to my and pulled me to him. So i was facing him.. He hugged me hard. I heard him crying. Austin cried? "Never ... Leave ... Me! "he said between crying. I wrapped my arms around him. "Austin ...I. .. thoughtt.. I.. i thought you wanted to get rid of me! "i said crying too. He let go of me and looked me straight in the eyes. "Why would you think that? Why in god sake? "he said. "Everyone left me Austin, everyone was running away from me. Trish, My mom, my dad, You ... "I muttered. "Me? Ally, i would never leave you alone! Never think that again! Please stay with me! "he begged.

"Austin, i cant live with the idea that ..." i stopped myself. I realized what I was going to say. "What?" he asked. This hassle had to stop. "With the idea that you don't love me the way i love you!"