I Miss You

So, this is a short one, but realy catchy! I hope you like it and i post soon! Please say what you think, or have you guys any suggestions? ENJOYYYY

Disclaimer: I don't own anything

Chapter 4: I Miss You

Austin was awake and sat with me on the table, eating pancakes. There was an awkward silence. After what had happened this morning. I finally picked up my bag and I walked out the door. Without having to look. It was time for school. At school it was still the same. I saw notes on my locker.

"Ugly Bitch"

"Kill yourself"

"OMG! LOSER "

and stuff like that. There rolled a tear down my face. Why make people the truth so hard for me. I walked the walk by. I looked at Austin.

"What are you looking at?!" he snapped back.

Ok, the old Austin was back. I walked through. I didn't feel like in this sort of thing. The lessons were boring. I didn't pay mutch attention. The lesson was over. I ran out of the class. But Ruben pulled me back to my arm. I was rammed against the wall. I didn't dare to look. His fist hit my face. And Ruben kicked me in my stomach. Just for the fun of it. I lay sobbing on the ground. With my hands on my stomach. I stumbled to the bathroom. I did the work on lock and sat down. I started to softly crying. I missed my mother. I wanted a hug from my mom. My mother that gave me hope, that there is Always a new day with new chances. My mom that said that there is Always a spark in life, to live for. And that spark was now gone. My mother was gone. And i missed her so freaking mutch!

"Are you ok?" I hear someone say.

And I recognized the voice. It was ...

Cliffhanger whoho! Ok, i update tomorrow! I hope you guys aren't mad at me because of the short chapter! I promise the next one is better! And say if you have good ideas for the story!xxxx

CU LATER