Chapter 1

Isabella POV:

Im so exhausted to go to school today. I turned off the alarm. Waking up at 5:30 in the morning is not my specialty. But once you do it all the time, you get used to it...sometimes.

"Mom can I not go to school today!" I asked not wanting to get up.

"No, Isabella you're going!" my mom yelled from her room.

I sighed.

Great now I got to get up from my comfy bed. I turned around to see the clock.

5:32am

As much that I dont want to, I got to get up. This is always the hardest part of the morning. Well I wouldnt say always.

Lets just get this school day over with.

I got up & got ready for today. After a couple minutes later of changing and doing my hair. I unplugged the charger from my phone and grabbed it while I was going to the kichen to eat breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl put it on the table and poured cereal in. I sat down and ate while I grabbed my phone and start looking at media. Until I received a text. It was my best friend Ross.

I tapped the message icon and saw the text.

Best Frannnddd😄👌❤- hey goodmorning best friend ☺ just letting you know dont forget about the final volleyball practice for today. The games is today!

I totally forgot about the final practice. Thank you Ross for the save.

Me-I knew I forgot about something thanks for reminding me Blondie😱👌

Best frannddd😄👌❤- Thats what I'm here for. I got to go see you at school alright?

Me-you not coming for breakfast? 😟😭 youre leaving your best frannnddd here alone like you always do?

Best frannnddd😄👌❤- Wish I could but I'm picking up Lyvia. If you want I can give you a ride.

Is he insane does he know how I hate his girlfriend? No no he does not nor does he knows his girlfriend bullies me when hes not around. But Lyvia and I at the same car. No, not happening. Rather take the bus.

If youre wondering whos Lyvia. Shes Ross girlfriend. I dont like her because she always find a way to bug me somehow. She bullied me ever since I started middle school. Now that shes with Ross, she doesnt bug me no more. She only does when Ross is not around.

Me-ok see you at school then no Im fine Ill take the bus thanks for the offer tho☺

I then left my phone on the table. Getting up grabbed my bowl and washed it.

After I did that, I went inside my room & I got my volleyball stuff ready. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00am.

"Goodmorning sweetie" my mom said while entering my room. "What are you packing?"

"Im just getting my volleyball uniform todays the game" I said while looking at her.

"Oh todays the big game? She asked.

"Whats wrong you are coming right?" I asked.

"Nothing I wasnt sure when was your game, your father and I will be there" I gave her a smile while giving her a hug.