Chapter 4

Isabella Pov:

The day went normal and boring for the most part as usual here at school. Good thing its half day and off to lunch. I think I deserve a little break from teachers talking, if I say so myself.

Right now, Im on my way to lunch. Making my way to get off with the crowd full of people. All the pushing and shoving sometimes really gets on my nerves. I mean can you please just wait for a second?

Aparrently, not! People dont know patience now a days. Of course I wouldnt say anything because sometimes I push and shove also...

Anyways, I made my way to the cafeteria. As I walked towards, I spot Maria and Rydel sitting down on our table talking. I went my way towards them as I sat down.

"What are you girls talking about? I asked no one in particular.

"I was just telling Maria here how it went last night" Rydel said as she looked at me. "Dont think I forgot,  you still owe me a duet"

I shook my head giving her a smile.

"I didnt forget Delly, by the way thank you for what you did yesterday" I said thankfully.

"No problem, I knew you we're uncomfertable with Lyvia being around" I nodded in agreement.

"You should have sing it off!" Maria budged in. "Just like in volleyball"

"Volleyball is not the same thing as singing Maria-"

"Of course it is" she interupted. "Think about it in order to play volleyball you need a ball to play and get your head in the game, in singing your 'volleyball' is your voice and your game is your stage"

"I-dont know Maria you sure you got your facts right?" I asked confused.

"Well, it somewhat make sense" Maria said agreeing to her own little speech.

"Some what?" Rydel asked raising her eyebrow. Maria nodded. "Well, I guess I know what you are trying to say"

"See she understood" she complained like a little child.

"Sort of" Rydel reminded her.

I gave a chuckle. "Im still up for that duet Delly. After all, you set it yourself I owe you one" 

"Still want to sing 'Love Me Like that'? She asked exitedly.

"You know it" I grabbed an apple from my backpack and started to eat it.

"Just keep in mind what I said" Maria said in warning tone. I laughed.

"Dont worry M I'll keep it in mind"

"You better!" She said in a clear voice. "By the way what are you doing here missy, aren't you suppose to be with Ross hangging out?"

I know what is shes trying to do bit it aint working not with Lyvia around anyways.

"She planned on hagging out with your brother like they used to" Maria said looking to Rydel.

"No I didnt, Maria stop put in words in my mouth" I said looking at her.

She gave a smile.

"C'mon man look theres Ross Lyvia is not there for the meantime go talk to him".

I turned around to see Ross sitting talking with his friends.

"Im not taking that risk honestly what happen if Lyvia tries to do something to me?"

"Forget about Lyvia, my brother is your best friend if Lyvia tries to do something we got your back".

I smile Im thankful I got sopportive friends like them. I stood up and walked over to Ross table.

"Hey Ross