Chapter 14

Isabella Pov:

"Did I miss something or you two aren't talking?" Maria asked as we just walked passed Ross and his group of friends. "They got into a fight, don't tell me why I don't know neither" Rydel told her. Maria turned to look at me. "Bella what's going on? You know we're your best friends you can tell us everything" I didn't speak just kept quiet still walking. I want to tell them, but if I do it'll sound stupid to mention it.

"You seem awfully quiet today & I could tell that thing whatever your sad about or mad about its bothering you...I just came back and find you like this" I hold the strap of my backpack tight. I turned to face them. "I guess I can't hide it from you guys" I could feel them staring at me waiting for me to say it.

"We fought because a stupid argument that we had now that I think of it" I sight. "That's because I confronted my feelings for him" I whispered. "But we fought mainly because he chose Lyvia instead of me" I felt embarrassed just saying that sentence. They both gave me a hug.

"Awe sweetie if my brother don't realized how much you suffered from Lyvia then his loss" I smiled. "Thanks Delly, I told him about her bullying me but he won't believe me no matter how I tried" Rydel gave me another hug. Longer this time.

"I'll have a talk to him when I get home" her voice concerned.

"And I'll be here if you need anything" Maria piped in.

We hugged each other out. While we were hugging I saw Ross and Lyvia kissing. Immediately, Ross pulled away and looked at me. I looked away, breaking contact with him. "Let's go shall we?" I asked smiling and the three of us walked through the hallways.

*******************

Throughout the day was horrible. The more I ignored Ross, the more Lyvia smirked next to him when I looked at them. "You ok Bella?" Riker asked concerned sitting next to me. "Pfft, why wouldn't I be? Everything is just perfect" I forced a smile on my face. "We all know why you're not ok Bella" He started off. "We kinda figured you have a crush on Ross and I believe that's your problem" was I being that obvious that they figured it out? Great going Bella.

"Yeah, but I know it won't happen we got into a fight and I may told him were not best friends no more" I let out a little chuckled. "I regret him telling that actually" I confessed.

"Why won't you just talk to him about it?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's kinda too late for that Riker even if I wanted to" and with that I stood up grabbed and left.

Rydel Pov:

I sat down on the couch with Ross as he looked through the channels on the TV. "What have you done to Isabella, you upset one of my best friends what's wrong with you!"

"It's not my fault she rush things and kissed me right away"

"You guys kissed?" He stammered.

"Oh, did I say that...I meant she missed me..."

"She rushed things and missed you?" I asked confused. "Yeah that's what I said" He said slowly. I smiled and scream excitedly. "You guys kissed! And neither of you told me?"

"Fine. Yes we did, but she's the one who kissed me after she told she has a crush on me-" I crossed my arms. "& you chose Lyvia?"

"She is my girlfriend Delly, besides I don't like Isabella like that"

"We both know you're lying about that, I mean if Lyvia such a good girlfriend, then when was the last time she supported in one of your games?" He didn't say nothing and I left to my room.

*******************

Hello I decided to edit this chapter since it was short so there you go😊 have a nice day!

Don't forget to:
Vote and Comment

Until next time!
-Emily