Chapter 8

Isabella Pov:

Today is the day I get to hangout with Ross. I'm so hype for this hangout. He texted me saying that hes not doing anything. Lyvia is in some family reunion that she have to attend. So, I think I'm positive that she won't find out this time. Even though she did why should I be scared?

Just because she torture me all the way to high school? Maybe just a little. But its not a bad thing that I want to get to hangout with my best friend right?

We agreed to meet in the park. Just ro talk and hangout. Maybe take a walk.

Best fraaannndd😊❤👌- On my way to the park see you there Bella

Me-see you😊

After I receive the message, I decided to be on my way to the park as well. I grabbed a light sweater and walked my way to the park.

As I arrived to the parked, I began walking seeing Ross sitting on a bench.

"Hey what you doing here?" I asked sitting on the bench while Ross looked at me.

"Waiting for my best friend" he simply said as I returned the smile.

"So what are we doing Lynch?" I asked.

"Well, I think we could start by the first thing we used to do in 7th grade" I giggled at the thought. I knew what we're doing.

"Making a movie" I said as I laughed.

"Yeah, remember we used to act and we made fun of ourself?" He join in laughing with me.

I know this sounds kinda silly. But back then, when we hung out the first thing we did was to make a short film of something silly. Everytime we see a clip it always replay a clip silly weird memory.

"Oh man no" I chuckled.

"Your in?" He smiled.

"Lets bring our 7th grade on" I stood up from the bench. This shall be fun.

********************

Ross Pov:

So far we're doing great. It's just like old times. Right now Isabella is getting a random costume to act for our short movie.

"Ready" she yelled.

"Ready as I'll ever be" she walked forward me putting something on my nose. As i touched it, it looked like a red round clown nose.

"You want me to be a clown?" I asked as she chuckled.

"Not exactly a clown but something rediculous"

"Like our 7th gradeselves?" I asked

"Yep"

Isabella put her phone on the bench and put the recording on as we made some silly, weird thing to do. We giggled in some of the parts. How rediculous we act in 7th grade.

It wasn't long until we finished shotting, we decided to watched the video laughing our butts of.

Later that afternoon, we decided to go for some ice cream and talked about the moments we spend together.

"I got to say this hangout was just like old times" i nodded.

"Yeah, cant believe how silly we were back then" I said as I licked my ice cream.

She giggled. "We we're weirdos...we still kinda are" she then went to along silence thinking in her thoughts.

Isabella Pov:

"Hows everything going?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Going good same ol thing with Lyvia" he respinded. I sighed.

"Thats good how you guys doing?" I asked curious.

"Hmmm...well ever since our volleyball ended. Shes been supporting me on everything now"

"Thats great I'm happy. I gave him a smile.

"Yeah, hey It was really epic we get to hangout again one of the best hangout we had over years" I gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah" was all I said.

I hugged him tight. If only I have the guts to say what I truly feel for him.

"I love you Shor" I heard him chuckled as I felt two of his arms around me.

"I love you too Bella, thanks for being a great best friend"

"Thanks for this wonderful evening" I smiled.

He returned the smile. He took out his phone looking at the screen.

"Delly, want you to come over want to?" He asked.

Lets go best friend" I said as we began to walk to his house.

If only you would've know that I really meant to say I love you more than friends.

****************************

Dont forget to Vote & Comment hope you guys like this chapter