Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoy chapter 20 of Fighting for my Love! I won't waste any of your time. I'll talk to you at the the end of the chapter ENJOY!

***************************

Lyvia Pov:

I slammed my locker as I grabbed my backpack from the floor and put one strap over my shoulder. Grabbing a math textbook on my chest. I speed walked not caring if they were people in front of me. Pushing them when their on my way. I spotted my girls talking to each other by the lockers. They spotted me as I walked towards them. "Hey, girl what you up to" one of my friend said. I gave her a furious face, leaning on the lockers. "Ferious, Ross broke up with me for that Isabella girl!" I bit my lip.

"Oh, no he didn't" my friend says with a sassy tone. I put my backpack down and the textbook down. "It's his loss, for dumping you, you're better than that girl" one of them said crossing their arms. "What are you going to do?" I gave them a smirk. Seeing Ross talking with Riker across the hall. "Isabella is going to pay" I said as the girls release a giggle.

"Which is?" I heard one of the girls asked. I looked through my way towards Isabella talking with Maria. I smiled to myself. "There's my target, brb girls" I walked as I flip my hair out of my face. Isabella and Maria stopped talking to each other and turned to look at me as I approached to them. Pretending to walk minding  out of my own business. "Get out of my way, boyfriend stealer" I said as I pushed Isabella to get through the hallway.

"What's your problem?" Maria asked as she got in front of Isabella. "Isabella is my problem because of her, Ross broke up with me and you are going to regret he never did" I protested finding a way to grab her. "It's not her fault Ross have notice who you really are!" I walked passed Maria. I looked at the people around me started to head to class, leaving Maria, Isabella and I alone. "You, you are going to to pay" I said as I bit my lip and put my stuff down at the floor.  "No way I'm letting you hit my best friend!" Maria told me as she walked in front of her protecting her again.

"I'm not letting you neither" I heard a deep voice behind me. I turned around to see Ross. Looking at me closely. "Ross I-what are you doing here?" I asked. "I would ask you the same question" He crossed his arms "It's not what it looks like" I told him. "It looks like that you're ready to start a fight... what are you doing Lyv? All this time I thought Isabella was making all this up because I was sure you where incapable to do any of this. But now that I've seen it for myself, I was wrong. & I'm sorry for doubting you" He turned to face Bella as she gave a small smile. "I won't let you hurt her"

"You belong with me!" I snapped getting closer to him. "Where done Lyvia, don't you get it I'm done with you" I was about to say something but instead of doing that I said nothing. I looked at the three of them as I walked out in frustration.

Isabella Pov:

"Thanks Lynch, for sticking up for me and I accept your apology" I said as I gave a smile. "I kinda owe you since I made you feel bad" He chuckled. Maria stepped in the middle of us. "Oh, you're welcome it was no big deal to help a friend out" Maria piped in as I laughed looking at her. "Thanks to you too M" I thanked her giving her a hug. I took my phone out as my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen.

Ry😊- Meet you at the park after school, cool?

Me- Cool :)

I send the message as I put it away and gave a sign to Maria to come with to finish this school day. "We got to go, see you around, Lynch" I smiled at him walking away still smiling.

------------------------------------

I was on my way on meeting with Ryland at the park. I still kept on thinking of that moment when Ross stuck up for me. After him hurting my feelings and in that moment I thought of the moments we hung out, I'm starting to miss those days. I'm thankful he stuck up for his best friend it means that somehow he still care for me. But what I'm curious for the moment. It's that talked with Ryland. What does he wants me to know?