Chapter 5

Ross Pov:

I've been here at my house. Waiting for Riker to be ready for the competition. I saw Nathan as he put his guitar strap on him.

"Riker you ready man?" I yelled as I saw Riker walking towards us with his bass.

"Yeah lets do this, Nathan you sure you want to do this bud?" He nodded as he was ready to begin.

"Ok lets get this guitar battle over with" I said as I got ready.

"Can I pitched in?" Rocky said as he came down to the basement.

"Dont ask bro just come and participate the battle" he then rushed back with his guitar.

"Sweet lets do this!" Rocky yelled as we all yelled in agreement.

Let the guitar battle begin!

Isabella Pov:

"So have you decided?" Rydel asked as she came to my room.

"No, Im not interupting your brother competition besides thats kind of dumb" I said sitting on my bed.

Rydel wants me to go over her house to hang with Ross but then she told me he had this dumb competition called "Guitar Battle".

"C'mon he needs your support"

"Thats why he got his girlfriend let her support him" I looked at Delly as I raised a brow.

"Lyvia supporting my brother that'll be a shocker. It be fun though we could do our duet" I could hear her voice full of excitement.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ok just because your my bestfriend" she jumped out of my bed.

"Lets go!" She said as she pulled my arm our way to her house.

Ross Pov:

"We stand in corrected Nathan your good with the guitar" I said makin a point.

"Yeah how did you learn to play like that" Riker said agreeing while sittng on the couch.

"My dad showed me when I was little he used to be a rockstar back in his days" Nathan said smiling.

"Thats awesome, you should come and play with our band sometime" I said suggesting while drinking my water bottle.

"That will be awesome I would like to"

"Hey guys your done with your competition?" Rydel asked walking in.

"Yeah" I said.

"Great because Isabella and I need the basement she owes me a duet" she said as I saw Isabella behind her.

"Hey Isabella" I said as she smiled

"Hey" she said in return.

"Rydel let us help you play the song" Riker volunteer.

"Thats what I was going to ask you guys can you?" Rydel asked.

"Sure thing sis" I said as I got ready. "What song?"

"Love Me Like That" Isabella said smiling.

"Sure thing" I said as they grabbed two microphones.

We all got ready in our positions.

Isabella Pov:

As the song began to play, I saw Delly smile at me. I grabbed the microphone and put it near ready to sing.

As I was singing it felt great I mean I think I just felt it because its one of my favorite songs.

Delly was incredible she was jamming the whole time. Ross on the other hand I couldnt help but to look at him. He was cute whenever he play his guitar.

We just enjoyed ourselves singing.

"That was amazing" Rydel said as we finished.

"You were amazing Isabella" Ross said walking toward me.

"Thanks you rocked it with your guitar Shor you where amazing as well"

"Thanks" he said as he gave me a smile. Ill say that was really fantastic. Cant wait to have moments like this more often like old times.

Happy 4th of July! Sorry I couldnt update yesterday. Talk to you next time

-Emily