Chapter 7

What is up readers!!! I got some great news for you all...I'm going to get to update on my regular schedule!!!😀😀😀😀 My phone is fixed so I'll be still trying to update as often as I can. Now that I started school again, I'll be busy but I garantee you guys I'll do my best! 😁😊 Thank you guys for being patient during this 2 months  Now lets get reading!!!!😆

************************************

Isabella POV:

Its been a couple weeks & honestly right now, its been different around school. A couple of days after the duet with Delly. Lyvia found out and started to bug me.

I just cant believe this is probably going to be a routine with her.

Right now, im on my way to get to my normal routine without even being spotted by Lyvia.

"Hey boyfriend hogger!"

I stand incorrected. I turn over to face her. Her flats getting closer by the second.

"Boyfriend hogger...does that even make any sense?" I asked rolling my eyes while continueing walking.

"Dont walk away from me!" She said as she turned me around to face her. I put her arm away from me. Staring into her ferious eyes staring at me.

"I can do what ever I want so leave me alone" she gasped at the way I snapped at her. No one and I meant no one has or have the guts to shut her out.

"Dont forget you're worthless thing of nobody" I smirked. Is she serious? This girl is not making any sense right now.

"And you dont forget that Ross is my best friend get that stuck into your pretty little head" with that I continued walking away or at least I thought, I felt a hand grabbing mine. I turned around, facing Lyvia as she guided me to the girls bathroom.

"Listen here you little brat!" She snapped at me as she turned me around to face her. "Ross might be your best friend but he is also my boyfriend. If I ever catch you near him again while Im still here you know whats the consequences...this just a warning" with that she pushed me down at the floor. Dropping everything that i carried down to the ground.

"Nice chat we have" she left leaving me alone.

I stood up from the ground. Picking up my textbooks. Why does she do this to me? Only because of Ross. Im sorry but that is just dumb.

Rydel Pov:

"Hey, Maria have you seen Isabella anywhere?" She shook her head. Ever since Lyvia found out about our duet. She's been hard on Bella. All that Isabella wants is to hangout with Ross what's so wrong about that?

"I'm worry about her. Now that woman found out shes been harsh on her" Maria nodded in agreement.

"C'mon lets find her" she began walking as I followed.

As we began searching for her shes nowhere to be found. All we could see are crowded of people walking and pushing from where do they need to go. But no Isabella...

I spotted Ross as we where searching for Bella. Probably, he knows where's she at.

"Ross have you seen Isabella? We cant find her" I asked as I approached to him.

"No, last time I saw her was walking around the halls" I looked at Maria as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey babe everythings alright?" She put her arm on Ross chest as she was looking at us giving us a smile.

"Have you see Isabella by any chance?" He asked concern in his voice.

"I have actually, she's in the bathroom. She was sad about something and I was just there to comfort her"

I gave a glare at Lyvia. Now shes the reason of all of this. I gesture Maria to follow me into the girls bathroom.

"Glad I could help!" Lyvia shouted behind us.

"Let me know if she's ok" Ross told us.

"Sure will"

As we we're heading to the girls bathroom. I spotted Isabella walking slowly while carying her books on her chest.

"Isabella wait up!" Maria called out.

We jogged over to her. As we see her she looks kinda sad.

"Lyvia?" I asked while she nodded. I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Want me to punch her for you" Maria formed a fist with her both hands as Isabella started to laugh.

"Thanks...but no thanks I dont want anymore trouble" she said honestly.

We continued walking as she told us what actually happen. When is that girl getting a break? I just cant believe she did that because of her hanging out with my brother.

"Thats it enough is enough Isabella Im going to talk to that woman" I said as I made my way to another direction.

"No" Isabella told me grabbing my arm. "Please...I want to be the one talking to her" I finished my sentence.

I sighed. "No Bella you tried and tried and what do you get Lyvia giving you bad treatment" she let out a breath.

"Let Delly speak her mind up to her" Maria told her.

"Please Delly I'll find a way" I looked at her eye to eye.

"Okay...but you know we have a plan B" she nodded as she smiled.

Ross Pov:

Ever since Lyvia said she would come to support me no matter what it cost. She's always on my side following me. She doesnt really hangout with her friends. Every time they've tried she diny them.

I was walking around looking for Bella. She and I didnt really talked or hangout since the whole duet with Delly.

I know this sounds cliché but I got this feeling shes not ok. Im a very concern best friend.

As i scan through the crowded of people. I finally found my sister and Maria with Isabella. I started to walk towards them as I heard Lyvias voice.

"Hey babe where you going?" She ask me

I looked at her.

"Just going to my sister to ask her something" I simply say.

"Ok babe love you see you in a bit" she said as she kissed me. I pulled apart.

"I love you too" She left giving me a smile.

"Hey Bella you ok?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah...im fine" she said still looking at the ground.

"I was getting worried you know" I gave her a smile as she returned it.

She didnt say anything.

"Hey I was wondering if me and you can hang sometime you know like old times?" I asked she immediately looked at me and smile.

"Duh blonde she would love too" Maria answerd for her.