Chapter 10

Isabella Pov:

It's been a few weeks ever since that hangout with the girls. I havent talked to Ross ever since that day neither. Im guessing he is with his girlfriend, Lydia, Lyvia...oh whatever. Im here at school trying to find Ross, Im finally going to tell him how I truly feel. I guess. Im still freaking out. Wish Maria was here to help me out, but on fortunately she went out on a vacation for thanksgiving break. Rydel is not here so I'm srewed. If only i had support...

I closed my locker and put my lock, putting on my backpack and grabbing my books. Went my way to class. I decided to set my book and backpack on my desk and go to the bathroom. It was not for long that I felt my hand on my shoulder. "Watch where you going Bella, dont be glued on your phone too much" I looked up to see him, still feeling both of his hands on my shoulders. Him looking down at me smiling. "Would you mind Ross I need to go to the bathroom" I said trying to get through. "Hey, so how you been?" He asked walking with me. "Alright" I simply said. I know this is a time to get to tell him. But i dont know should I?

I mean he has a girlfriend that I dont like, but Im also eager to tell him. Its been way to long. Who knows when im going to be able to talk to him again. "Ross, I-I need to tell you something and its important for you to hear me out" I took a breath as we stopped leaning on some lockers. Him waiting for me to continue. "Did I did something wrong?" He asked. "No...you didnt do nothing wrong, I...I need your advise on something and well, I figured...since where best friends pro..bab..ly you can give me your honest opinion." I could see him trying to take all this in. "Whats up? You dont sound like yourself Bella" I let out a breath.

I couldn't know what to say, Im about to tell my feeling to my best friend! Im about to freak out. Should I do this? I dont want to ruin our friendship. Without hesitation I walk passed him going about to walk inside the bathroom. "Bella, wait what you want to tell me" I smiled. "Can I just go use the restroom?" He let go of my arm and went in the restroom. I looked in the mirror. Starring at my reflection. You can do this i told myself. Just tell him how you feel. Ok, I think I'm ready. I grabved my stuff and went towards Ross leaning on the wall. "So, whats this advise"

I looked at him straight in his eyes. Here goes nothing. "Okay...so...there's this guy who I really like and I just can't tell him the right words of how I feel, what can I do to tell him?" I asked him. There was a long silence. As he was trying to find the words to say. "Oh, wow well I'm not good at giving advise" he chuckled. I gave a little laugh. "But I try for you, well just tell him how you feel. What you feel in your heart, be calm, dont be nervous" I felt more calmer than I did before. Im glad his my best friend. "Who's the guy?" He said playfully shoving my shoulder.

You.

"Hmmm...Oh um...he hasnt tell me his name yet" I lied.

"Well, whoever he is he's a lucky guy" I looked at him. "Because your smart...and a cool girl" he said quickly. At this point I tried hard not to blush. "Ross, that guy is-"

"Baby! Where were you?" Lyvia asked as she hugs him by the neck. "Oh hey Isabella" I fave here a weak smiled. "Hey" I manage to say.

"Ross, so you ready?" She asked flurty like. "Hold on, Isabella was about to tell me somehing, what were you going to say?" I looked at Lyvia who gave me a mean look. "Um...it can wait Ross. Go ahead" I said as I was about walk away. "No, Bella please tell me"

"It's bad timing" I said as I turned to face them. "C'mon babe lets go" she said as she kissed him in front of me. I could've just walked away but I couldnt. Wishing I was in Lyvia shoes. Kissing his soft lips. She giggle through the kiss smiling at him. "I'll see you in class Ross" I walk away going to class trying to to bawl my eyes out I dont care what people think or saw me. I finally arrived at the room sitting in my seat. Trying not to be so revealing to the rest. Im done beimg strong. "Bella whats wrong? I heard him ask sitting besides me. Have you been crying?" He whispered. I didnt hesitate to answer if i did, and told him. I know he doesnt feel the same. "Youknow you can tell me" he said concerned. "Look, Bella Im sorry for what Lydia did I just cant figure out whats wrong with her." I took a breath. Trying not to sound like ive been crying"

"Its not her" i manage to say.

"Then what is it? He asked.

"You" I manage to say with out tearing up.

Still not making contact with him. I could feel much calmer and relief.

"Hello, class goidmorning, turn your page to 296 Mr. Lynch are you going to join us in today assignment?" She asked. I could feel he broke gaze with me and turned the page as he nodded. As the teacher started teaching i could feel him looking at me confused.

Ross Pov:

It was passed school and i was walking on my way home, Im still thinking what happened earlier. What does she mean by "me"? What did I do. After that kiss with Lyvia I just knew it felt unconfortable. Thats why I didnt know how to stop her. Thats it Im going to Isabella house to talk. She hasn't talk to me since the morning. Everytime i tried she try away to ignore me. I walked towards her porch. Knocking on her door. I heard the door open revealing Isabella. She didnt say anything just looked at me. "Can I come in?" I asked her. "What your doing here Ross?" Her voice calm and quite. "I just want to talk" I whispered. "Whats wrong?" At this point I saw her face with anger. Why anger?

"You want to know whats wrong!? You are whats wrong! I'm done being strong"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Are you that obvious Ross, can't you see that I like you more than just a friend! I thought i was obvious about that ever since we met back in middle school. But no you just decided to kiss your stupid girlfriend in front of me. Not hesitate to pull back. Your still with that bitch! And that hurts me. All these years I tried to be happy for you to be strong for you. But no" she let ouf a breath. I, on the other hand was shocked. She has feelings for me?

"I didnt knew you felt like that...why didnt you tell me?" She looked at the ground. I stepped inside her house. Closing the door. "I..I just dont think you have the same feelings as I do for you, thats why i hid it all these years. That guy is you". Paused. "Now that I told you I just feel embarassed" I could see her calm and relief. I smiled. Without even thinking, she put her hands around me. Starting to lean in. "Bella..." but before i would say anything she put her finger on my lips and smiled. "Do you feel the same?" She whispers. Out lips inches apart. "I-I.." without her hear what I was about to say. Our lips touched & that kiss turned pationate. Was this really happening? My best friend is kissing me? Am kissing her back?

I pulled apart. As she opens her eyes. "Why you stopped?" She asked. "Dont you feel the same way?" I grabbed my backpack putting it on my shoulder. "Listen, Bella you know I love you right?" She smiled. "Yeah, and I love you too"

"I meant as a friend" I corrected her. Her smile faded away. "But dont you feel the same way? Didnt that kiss meant anything to you?" She asked her voice with sadness. I sigh. "Im sorry Bella but I'm with Lyvia" I was heading for a hug but she backed up. "That bitch, cant you realized what she did to me?" I a tear rolled down her cheek.

"She didnt do nohing than trying to be niceto you, I apprechiate you stop calling my girlfriend a bitch" i stood up grabbing my stuff. Try to control my patience.

"Well news flash Ross, she is one! She been hurting me secretly behind your back whenever I try to get near you". She crossed her arms. "Are you really making that up? Just because you like me?" I grabbed my backpack and put on over my shoulder. "Who do you believe Ross Lyvia or me!" I didnt heasitate to answer. Just went out the door and said "I'll catch you later" and left leaving her alone.

*****************************

Hey guys hope you like this chapter! Try to put it more interesting. Thank you for the idea you know who you are. For now on instead of updating this book on Sundays, its going to be Thursdays or possibly Sundays. Hope you enjoy!

Dont forget to

VOTE & COMMENT

-Emily