Chapter 2

Isabella Pov:

"Ready for the big game?" Maria asked me.

"Im a little nervious" I admitted while drinking my water.

"Dont be were going to do great" she said as we continue practice for our big game tonight.

The ball came towards me as a spike it over the net.

"Wow Isabella your a pro at this" Ross said while hitting the ball back. "We sure going to win"

"I know right" I joked "Not really"

"Sure you are your one of the best players on here including myself" Ross said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

I smiled.

"Oh really? Lets see what you got Shor!" I said as I put my competitive face on. "Everyone take 5 Mr. Lynch and I are about to compete.

"Dont believe me bring it" he said as we start our little competition.

Everyone sat on the bench while Ross and I played.

"I beat you" I said while looking at Ross.

"You just got lucky" Ross then walked towards me. "Told you your a pro"

I smiled while he gave me the volleyball

"Your not bad yourself were both pros" I said while I walked towards Maria.

"Hes right you know, your one of the best ones here" I sat on the bench.

"I know I just want to have a little competetion before the game"

*********************

We been practice all day today and the game is coming closer and by game I meant time. I think we could do this. What am I saying we are going to crush them.

I went to the girls locker room and put my volleyball uniform.

"Im ready for this!" Ross says as I exited the room.

"Yeah, after all we are the best ones in the team" I looked at him while he looked at me.

"Yeah, I think we got a good chance"

"Is Lyvia coming?" I asked curious.

"No, valleyball isnt her thing but at least my family are" he said while walking to see the crowd of people.

"If I were her I would still come to support you" I said as he gave a little chuckle.

"Thanks, are your parents coming?"

"Yep, their sitting over there with your parents" I said pointing at them.

"Hope you guys are excited for some volleyball!" The principal said as the crowd began cheering. "Give a hand of applause for are home team the Cougars!"

"Thats us you guys ready!?" Maria yelled with excitement.

"Yeah C'mon lets do this!" Ross yelled.

All of our team jogged inside the gymnasium in excitement while the crowd cheered.

"& in this side we have the Wildcats!"

The Wildcats team came along the gym while the crowd clapped and cheered as well.

Lets do this!

Lyvia Pov:

"Lyvia what are you doing here, aren't you going to that volleyball game and support your boyfriend" My sister asked me as I entered the house. Putting my shopping bags on the table.