Chapter 19

Ross Pov:

I'm not going to break Isabella and Ryland apart I just wanted to let Bella know how I changed how I feel about her. I spotted Isabella talking to Maria about something. I walked towards them greeting them with a weak "hey" both girls turned to look at me. "Oh, hey Ross" Maria greeted with a wave. "Hi" Isabella responded. We stood their silently for a while. Trying to figure how to say this. "Can we talk?" I finally managed to ask her. She gave a nod to Maria. Leaving us alone. "How you'd been?" I started off with a lame intro. "Good how about yourself?" She asked as we started walking. "Alright not bad or better"

"What did you wanted to talk about?" She asked curiously looking at the people walking by. "I'm just going to say it right away, Isabella I'm starting to like you" she gave a chuckle. "I like you too Ross after all we're...friends" I see what she's did there. "Look, I know I've been kind of a jerk to you by hurting you're feelings-" she interrupted me. "Let me interrupt you right there buddy if you're trying to say that now you have actual feelings for me now that you see me with your brother I'm not interested. I'm done fighting for you Ross" she started to walk away but I catch up to her. "I know but I just wanted to let you know how I feel. I just hope you guys the best, see you in class" and with that I left her alone.

Isabella Pov:

Who does he thinks he is,  Now he has feelings for me just because I'm with Ryland? I got to admit I still have feelings for him, but I would never would have thought he would have feelings for me now that I'm dating his brother. What does he expect also, I would just crawl into his arms? No just no. I can't imagine he would scoop so low. But I'm with Ryland and..I'm happy. So, his lost.

My phone vibrated by the second. I took it out and see that I got a text from Rydel.

Delly😊- sleepover, You're in? :)

Me- Just like old times!😲

I send the message. Right then I heard Maria voice approach. "What did Mr. Blonde wanted to say?" She asked as she nudges my shoulder as I looked up putting my phone away. "I rather not say it for the moment but it's unbelievable. Are you down for the sleepover tonight?" I told her changing the subject a bit.

"Movie time with snacks?" She said hopefully. "Yeah" I chuckled as we began to walk our way to class.

***After School***

The day went through a blur at school. Not to mention I was thinking of my talk with Ross. One part of me, thinks that he's out of his mind, the other, well I still got some feelings for him. That's enough, I need to stop thinking of our talk for a while. I thought about it all day today.

I put my backpack on the the table and started to do some homework because I'm not planning on doing it in the last minute. I need to enjoy my weekend.

Later that day, I came to the Lynch house. After a while of not coming here, I forgot how the others look like. I'm joking. Anyways I'm here because Ryland is creating a new song you could say, and decided to show me how to deejay. I don't know how he does it with all that DJ equipment and handles all those buttons at a concert. "Here's my DJ set ready to DJ?" He asked me as I glanced at the DJ equipment. "Um...looks complicated" I admitted. He chuckled at my response. "Well I had practice it was a bit hard but if you do it a while you get the hang of it"

After Ryland showed me the ropes of how to Deejay, I was starting to get the hang of it. "That was actually pretty fun" I admitted looking at him. "No wonder the fans love you, you hype the concert up" He set the pair of headphones the he gave me a side.
This is what I needed a distraction from that talk. I know I should tell him but I don't know how he would  react. "Something wrong?" I heard Ryland voice with concerned. I looked up at him. "No" I said. "Are you sure because you it seemed like something bothering you ever since I saw you today, what's wrong?" Should I tell him? No not yet anyways. "I got to go, thanks for everything Ry, I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked as I give him a hug and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, sure" He told me.