Chapter 16

Isabella Pov:

Today is the night. The double date. It's Saturday and today is the night to prove Lyvia I'm over him. I watched nervously outside the window as I was waiting for Ryland to come over. I went to see myself in a mirror one last time. I smiled to myself nervously as I heard the doorbell rang. I hurried myself to open the door reaveling Ryland, I gestured him to come inside. "Hey, Ry ready to get this over with?" I asked nervously. "Hey, yeah...wow you look stunning tonight" He complimented as I smiled. "Not so bad yourself" I reply shy like. "Shall we get going?" He asked holding my hand. "We shall" I said as we got out the door and went towards his car. He opened the door for me to go inside. "Why, thank you" He chuckled as he closed the door and went inside the driver seat.

As we went our way to the restaurant, we talked about the memories we had when we met in middle school. After a while, I looked out the windows as I saw the cars driving by. Worrying about this whole double date situation. "Everything alright? Ryland asked concerned while he quickly looked at me. "Yeah, I just appreciate you doing this for me Ry, I know how insane this could be" I looked at him as his eyes where locked on the road. But I could hear him giving a smirk. "I'll do anything for you Bella, no matter how insane or crazy this might be" I really do appreciate Ryland doing this for me. I can't really imagine what I would do without him. "Besides I would like to see Lyvia face when you came with a date. I don't like the way she been treating you"  wait what how could he known that?

"I'm taking a guess you don't like Lyvia neither?"

"Not at all, I get that my brother likes her but she's way too controlling around him, I tried to tell him but he's denying it" He admitted.

I know the feeling Ry.

"How did you knew how Lyvia has been treating me? I asked curious waiting for his answer.  "I could see how you two don't get along, so I figured...the way Lyvia has been giving you glances when you're around us that came to mind".

"Oh" was all I said.

Lyvia Pov:

We arrived at the restaurant as I hold Ross besides me as we went towards our booth. I sat besides him as I smiled. "Ready for this?" I asked as I looked at our interwhinned hands together. "I guess so, it's usually us two" I saw him as he gave a nervous chuckled. "I know but don't you it'll be good to experience this?" I asked as I tried to brighten the mood. He didn't say nothing just a yeah escape from his mouth.

"Babe, everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah it's just a date right, with two extra people"

Before I could answer or give my response. I saw Isabella and a male figure behind her holding hands. "Hello, Lyvia...Ross" she said after a moment. They both took a seat besides each other across from us. "Hey, glad you two could make it" I said as I eyed on Isabella. "We couldn't have missed it" Isabella said cheerfully as she looked at her date.

"Ross, sweetie aren't you going to greet the couple?" I nudge his shoulder.

"You mean my brother and Isabella" he looked at the two.

********************

Isabella Pov:

So far dinner is going alright, and by alright I meant a lot of questions. Like I suspect it Lyvia asked a bunch. I guess she doesn't believe I'm dating no one. Since she been asking questions, Ryland has been playing it cool. Ross, on the other hand, still stared at us ever since we arrived. "I got a question for you guys" Ross piped in. "You didn't mention you dating Isabella, how'd you started dating?" Ross asked as he sipped from his water.

"I didn't mentioned it because I thought you'll be weirded out, since you guys are best friends and since I'm you're brother and Bella's you're best friend....see what I mean" He gave a nervous chuckle as I interwhinned our fingers together. "Yeah, I got it" He said calmly as Lyvia and Ross interwhinned their fingers as well. "I'm happy for you both congratulations for the both of you"

"Thank you" I gave a smile.

******************

Ross Pov:

After a long time getting to know the new couple and a long night dinner, we got up and and walked out the restaurant. "Thanks for inviting us" Isabella has said. "Anytime, it's been a interesting night" I told them as I looked at Ryland. "What's next Ry, you're going to propose?" I joked as he gave a nervous chuckle. "Very funny Ross, I actually want to spend time with Bella for a while" He smiled at her as she returned it.

"It's been a pleasure dining with you both but where going to give you guys some time alone" I could feel Lyvia nudging on my shoulder. "Yeah, congrats you two" I said before I left. Is it just me or do I feel weird about all of this? Isabella might say we're not best friends no more, but she might be closer than she thinks now that shes dating my brother. Doesn't that feels weird to say...

"Had a good time with you babe" I shook of my thoughts and payed my attention to her. "It was interesting, and I might found out something about Ryland"

"Yeah, but I'm talking about us spending some time. Let's go take a walk" she smiled as I nodded.

*******************

Hey, what up, Decided to update this chapter early because why not? Hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to:

Vote and Comment

Until next time!

-Emily