Chapter 18

*A monthLater*

Ross Pov:

Ever since I found out Isabella and Ryland starting dating, It felt sort of weird and off. I don't know how to explain it but it just does. Besides the fact of my brother and Isabella of the whole dating thing. They been acting kinda strange around Lyvia and I. Right now, I'm with Lyvia here outside of school enjoying each other company. "This is great" Lyvia told me as she leaned on my shoulder as we both looked at the people passing by. "Uh huh it's been great" I responded.

Lately that I've been hanging out with Lyvia I'm not feeling myself lately. I also seen Lyvia in another way. I don't know what's going on with me. Why am I feeling this? I suppose to be happy around my girlfriend. "What's wrong?" I heard Lyvia asked concerned. "Nothing, I'm fine" I said. "When you say 'nothing' it clearly means something" she said raising a brow at me. "Just thinking" I give in.

"About?" She asked on edge.

"My thoughts that's all" I tried to end the conversation. I stood up and stood in front of her. "I got to go" I told her giving her a kiss on the cheek as I heard the five minute bell before she said any more questions. "Oh, ok" she said slowly letting go of my hand as I went towards the building.

Isabella Pov:

I was smiling as I was holding hand in hand with my Rybear. We we're walking towards the school. I told him he didn't needed to come, but he wanted to keep me company and I couldn't argue with that. After, when Ryland asked me out, I thought about it and at the end I said yes. I realized when I wanted Ross to see that I love him, I knew if I kept doing it he won't realize it. Besides, after what Ryland did for me, that shows that he truly cares about me. Now that I think of it, chasing behind Ross, finally expressing my feelings for him, telling him that his girlfriend bullies me, I am done fighting for him. He moved on, he seems happy, it's time for me to move on too.

"Thanks again to company me Ry" I faced him as I gave him a smile. "Hey, I wouldn't let my girl alone walking all by herself" I hold his hand tight in mine. Not wanting to let go. Without even realize it, I saw Ross looking at us from the corner of my eye. The old Isabella would've care and try to make him jealous, but now I don't care no more. Why would I care if he's jealous or not? I'm just living my relationship just like his relationship with Lyvia.

I heard the five minute bell rang. I groaned meaning I got to leave my boyfriend eight hours. "Guess that's my cue" I told him still didn't want to let him go. He looked down at our interwhinned hands as he looked at me. "Then why don't you go, Oreo Lover?" He asked. "Well Oreo Stealer, I want to be with you" I smiled. There was a paused. I don't care it it was the five minute bell. I wanted to stay.

"Can't you come with me?" I asked as we continued walking more and more towards the building. "Wish I could but I can't" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "You with your lame excuses" He shrugged his shoulders. "Why do you have to be home school?" I asked as I gave a laugh. "Because it's cool you get to sleep in late" is he really showing off?

"Show off" I told him as he chuckled. "Ok enough stalling" I put my hands in surrender. "I. Am. Not. Stalling." I lied. He looked at me as I sight. "Fine I'll go see you later, show off" I gave him a kiss on the cheek as I let go of his hand and went inside the building.

**************************

Ross Pov:

After school was over, I decided to walk home from school. I needed some fresh air and think to myself about my thoughts. Lyvia wanted me to go with her to the store with her friends. But honestly, I didn't felt like it. My day however, I've been thinking when Isabella and I used to hangout, talk, even that day when she confronted her feelings for me. All the memories I had with her. "What do I feel?" I asked myself. After a long time thinking of the thoughts, I finally reached home. I opened the door slowly as I went in.

I found Ryland humming different songs. Guessing his trying to make a good remix. I tapped on Ryland shoulder as he looked at me wearing his beats headphones. "Oh, hey bro, How was school!?" He shouted. "It was alright!" I shouted back. "Good to hear!"

"Why are we shouting!?" I asked as he took his headphones off. Hearing the song through the headphones. "Sorry, I was trying to figure out a remix, what where you saying" He said after a while. "Nothing, how are things going with Isabella?" I asked curiously. "Oh, we're doing great everything is just amazing" He smiled. "That's great, I've seen you guys getting close and just wanted to ask" I made an excuse. "You sure you're not weirded out by this?" I made my way to the couch. "No why would I be? You're happy Im happy it's cool" I told him concerned. "Good" He said as I went towards my room.

*******************

"Hey Delly can I talk to you for a second" I knocked on her door and went in. "Yeah what's up?" She asked. I've been thinking differently" I went straight to the point.

"About?"

"Lyvia and I...Bella?" I said more as a question. "What about...Bella?" She asked out of edge. I thought carefully what I was about to say. "After seeing Ryland and Bella as a couple for a month I realized I messed up real time" I admitted. She sighed still looking at me.

"Hate the one tell you 'I told you so'...but I told you so"

I looked at my sister. Not knowing what to tell her but I need her advice. "What about Lyvia?" She asked. "I don't know if feel differently around her, besides Ryland seemed happy with Isabella I don't know if I could tell him. They've been dating for a month" I told her. "If you really want Bella, you need to tell Ry the truth and fight for your love" she said.

"Wish it was that easy, but I don't want to break them apart because of my feelings" I told her. "Now you remind me of Bella...them you need to find away to tell her. Even though Ryland could be heartbroken" I sight at her answer is don't want to break my brother heart.

But there's one thing that I'm positive  was going to do. I went to Lyvia house as she opened the door. She hugged me as she gave me a kiss. "We need to talk" I said after a while. She silently stood there. "About?" She asked. "Us" I gave a short response. "I'm breaking up with you" I told her. I could see her she was  shocked. "I just don't feel the same when we first dated" I explained.

"You can't just break up with me you're my boyfriend" she yelled. "Not anymore" I told her. "We could make this work" she tried to convince me. "There's nothing to work on" I assure her. There was a paused between us. But then she spoke. "Is because of her isn't, Isabella?" Her voice with anger. I didn't say nothing. I knew it. No, I won't accept it, you're still mine I'm not going to let her steal you away from me" she said as she closed the door.

What just happened?

----------------------------------------

It's Friday with a new chapter! Updated just in time Hope you all enjoyed. This book is almost to an end soon.

Don't forget to

Vote and Comment