Chapter 11

Isabella Pov:

How can I rush this through? I kissed my best friend  without even thinking and I might have ruin our friendship. Hopefully, is not as awkward than it could be. I know it wasnt the good time to just kiss him like that, but I just felt like it was the moment. Then, him kissing back? Was he even kissed back? It felt that way...I dont know if i was imagined it did he just kissed back because he felt sorry because I'm his best friend?  urgh! Im so random and confused.  Im just going to forget this for the moment and get the day started. I walk towards the building as I went to open my locker not making eye contact. Yep. Its the next day, and today Im going to avoid Ross for the day. 

I closed the locker as i put my lock in grabbing my books. "Hey Bella" I heard Rydels voice. "Hey Delly, thanks for leaving me alone for the day yesterday" I said sarcasmly. We walk pass Ross as we walked. "What no "hello" to one another?" Rydel asked. I just stayed silence. I went walking to my class to start the day.

Rydel Pov:

I saw as Isabella made her way to her classroom. That was odd. I wonder what happened with those two. Yesterday I didnt say anything when Ross came home. But somehow, he acts more alarmed. I saw Ross walking with Lyvia talking about something. I decided to go up to him and say "hey guys" he looked at me. "Hey Delly what you up to" I shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing much walking...talking" 

"Sounds like fun" he responded. I looked at them as I smiled. "Yep, one quick quenstion, and i'll be on my way...do you know whats up with Isabella?" I could see Lyvia not trying this bothering her. "I don't know sis, ask her" I nodded and smiled at them. "Ok sure will thanks" I said as I gave them a little wave goodbye.

Ross Pov:

I'm still shocked about yesterday. Does she really have a crush? All since day one? Did she really meant what she meant about Lyvia? I haven't really talk to her today. I just need to take time to get used to it. When Rydel asked about Isabella, I know she felt awkward after that, I went to my first period class since the first bell rang. I saw her sitting at her seat as I sat the seat next to her. "Take a seat class" the teacher had said. The teacher was beginning to write on the board.

Couple hours passed, I've been doing my work and decided to see whats wrong with her. "Bella, you're ok?" I whispered as she doesnt break eye contact from her paper. No answer. "Can we talk about this, I know why you are ignoring me" she gave me a serious look and turn back to do her work. "Mr. Lynch, leave Miss Isabella alone and do your work" I nodded as I started to work. Yes, me'am"

Isabella Pov:

It was now lunch. I sat down on my table with Rydel. I felt bad that I ignore Ross but what else is there to do? I put my tray on top of the table sitting down. Seeing Rydel smiling. "So, Bella I know something is up ever since this morning"
"What do you mean...nothing happened" I quickly said as i took a bite from my ham sandwitch. "You're acting like my brother"  "again, what do you mean?"

"Like you dont know, did you guys ended up in a fight?" I knew where she was headed. "Something like that"  speaking of...I saw Ross walking towards our table. I try my best not to make any eye contact. "Hey guys, mind if I talk to Bella for a little bit Delly?" He asked as Rydel stood up from the table.

Thanks Delly.

He took a seat besides me. Still not making eye contact with me. "Bella why do I feel like you're ignoring me" he raised my head for me to look at him. But I didn't. "Im not ignoring you...I'm just focusing on my work that's all...I...I got to go" I stood up before he could say another word or make another move. Leaving him alone.