Chapter 15

Lyvia Pov:

I spotted Isabella sitting with Rydel and Maria at a table during lunch. Rydel and Maria were about to leave as I was about to walk towards her. "Be right back babe" I said quietly as I gave a smile before I left. I saw Isabella looking down at her phone as I sat in Maria seat. "Hey Bella" I said sweetly smirking at her. She looked at me taking her eyes off her phone.

"What do you want Lyvia" her voice with annoyance and irritated. "Oh, just wanted to say hi" I grinned. "How lovely, bye now" she snapped as I laughed. "A little birdie told me you and my man, got into a fight?" I pouted.

She rolled her eyes. "So what if we did?" I bit my lip. "Good, the more you stay away from him the better" I chuckled.

"Well you and your man leave me alone" I stood up while leaning forward to her. Seeing her closely. "Gladly...what a pathetic little loser even though you have a crush on him you don't even got the gutts on taking him away from me and even if you did, I'll make sure that won't happen" she starred at me with anger in her eyes. "Trust me, you have him to yourself you don't need to worry" she said sarcastically smiling. I back forward as I crossed my arms. "Because I have someone else" she finished her sentence. "Oh really, who?" She stammered for second. "You don't even have anyone-"

"Yes I do! Infact where going to a date tomorrow"

"Ok if you really have someone why don't we go on a double date Ross and I with you two lame'os" I suggested.

"No we can't we where actually was hoping sometime alone"

"Are you lying? Or you still have a crush on my man" I gave a glare. "Why should I lie, meet you tomorrow!" I smiled as I tugged a piece of hair behind my ear. "Great can't wait to see the mystery man" I laughed and left. I reached to Ross table. He was talking with his buddies. I gave him a kiss on the cheek while sitting next to him. "Missed you, where have you been?" He asked me. "Oh, just talking with a friend, which reminds me you and I have a double date tomorrow" I said excitedly squeezing his hand. "With who?" He asked looking at me. "Isabella and his mystery man" He sighed. "I don't know babe, you know her and I ended up in a fight-" I interrupted him as I groaned. "C'mon babe...for me?" I begged. He thought for a moment, then he finally agreed. "Urgh thanks babe you're the best!" I pecked his lips. "Anything to keep my girl happy" I smiled to myself. There's no way she's dating anyone.

Isabella Pov:

What just happened, did I just agreed to go on a double date with Lyvia and Ross? Okay, don't panic Bella just find a date before tomorrow comes. Especially, before Lyvia catch up on me lying. What am I thinking, I can't just grab a guy and go with the plan. I'm screwed, time to panic! As I was panicking of what to do, I saw Rydel and Maria coming towards the table. They each sat down while looking at me. "What's wrong with you?" Maria asked me while I tried to controlled my stress. "Lyvia came. Long story short, I agreed to go on a double date with Ross and her tomorrow. I'm going to show up with with no date and she'll know I was lying" I explained annoyed. They both looked each other then gave out a little grin. I straightened my posture high not sure what they where thinking.

"What's with the looks?" I asked curious. They both nodded in agreement at one another and grinned at me again. "First off, how did all this happened?" Rydel gesture with her hands. "I don't know, it just did. I know Lyvia is doing this to see if I'm really over Ross...which I'm not. But I need to prove her wrong" I explained. "Well, in that case, we know the perfect guy" Maria set a notebook and a pencil on a table. "Or should I say another Lynch" she said as she wrote a name. She put her pencil down when she finished and reveal the name. "Ryland" Maria told me. I looked over at Rydel as she gave a smile. "Ryland? Guys I don't think it's fair if Ross see Ryland and I date, can we just find a guy that will agree with this?" I could see Maria rolling her eyes. "& why not, you and Ryland are close he'd be fine to volunteer as your date tomorrow, besides Ross blew you off and this a chance to show him what he's missing" "I got to say for once she's right you got to play Lynch with Lynch to play Lyvia's game" Rydel admitted.

I thought for a moment. "& what if he doesn't agree?" Rydel pulled out her phone. "Leave that to me"

"I don't want to force him"

"Trust me Ry would do anything for you, Bella he's like a minnie Ross. He looks out for people he cares about" Rydel said as she kept her eye on her phone.

Rydel Pov:

Me- Ry emergency.

Ryland- What's up?

Me- would you help Bella on something she needs your help.

Ryland- You know I would

Me- Awesome. Meet Bella at her house after school she'll explain.

Ryland- Yeah, sure thing now I'm curious to know.

I locked my phone and looked at the girls. "Done. He'll meet you by your house after school" I could see Isabella nervous but excited. "Thanks Delly, I can't believe I'm doing this" she chuckled nervously.

Isabella Pov:

I finally reached to my house after a dramatic day at school. I still can't believe I'm doing this. I saw Ryland waiting for me at my porch. He waved hello as I smiled and walked towards him. "What do you need help for?" He asked as I eyed at him taking the keys out of my backpack. "Right on top on things are we? We both chuckled. "Yeah, after what Rydel told me I was curious, I was literally counting down the hours" We both got inside as I opened the door. "Weirdo" I smirked as I sat my backpack down on the couch. I sat next to him as we both where looking at each other. "Clearly, I'm not over thinking this and go straight to the point, but...first a question, would you help me even though this will sound insane?" I let out a little giggle. "No matter how insane this will sound, I'll help you Oreo Lover" He smiled as I breathe heavily.

"Ok here goes nothing, would you Mr, Lynch want to go on a double date with me? I laughed at myself of how ridiculous I sounded. "How did we reached to this unusual topic?" I put my hands over my face in humiliation. Still smiling big. "Ah, I-she...long story short, Lyvia invited me to go on a double date with your brother and her to see if I still have a crush-" "& if you don't show up with a date she assume you're lying" I still had my hands over my face while looking at him behind my hand. "Yeah, so will you?" I asked still embarrassed to look at him. "You know I'll help you" I removed my hands to see him clearly. "It'll be fun. Besides the way Ross answered you, he deserves it" I smiled at him. Then faded away at the thought of the date.

"But, one problem I appreciate you doing for me Ryland. But I never been to a double date or have I neither had a boyfriend before. Well, in this case fake boyfriend" I smiled nervously.

"You don't got to worry Bella, when is this double date?" He asked.

"Tomorrow" I said.

He thought for a moment. "I got a plan if you're up for the challenge" I nodded. "We can practice all day today that way Lyvia won't suspect a thing" I stood up. "Like it" I agreed to his suggestion. "Where did we went on our first date"

"Oh, I got a perfect place" He said excitedly. "The Oreo convention!" He gladly said. I look at him. "What, you love Oreos so minus well..." He shrugged his shoulders.

"A convention?" I smirked.

"You still want to "date" me?" We both laugh as we continued planning what we where going to say.

This shall be interesting....

*********************************

Have you ever heard the saying

"Let's play fire with fire?" Well, in this chapter is "Let's plan Lynch with Lynch" 😂😂😂 am I right....

No? Yes? Maybe so? Hope you enjoyed

Don't forget to:

Vote and Comment

-Emily