Chapter 3

Lyvia Pov:

"Sorry I couldnt make it to your big game tonight" I said as I entered Ross room. While sitting on his bed.

"You dont need to worry Lyv, after all I understand villeyball isnt your thing" he said as he sat beside me while I reached for his hand.

"No babe Ive been thinking even though I dont like volleyball it doesnt give me the right to not support you through out your games, so I decided for now on Im going to support you" I gave a smile. Im willing to give this a chance.

"Really?" His asked surprised.

"Yeah, I mean If you dont want me to go thats fine, why do you sound surprised?" I asked while he let go of my hand & looked at me.

"No Lyv, of course I want you to come to support me but this is like meeting another part of you"

I gave a smile. I havent been to one of of his games before. I thought what Lilly said and give it a shot.

"Im positive that I want to" I said as I stood up.

"So you dont mind at all of coming to my next game?" He asked.

"Not at all, just tell me when is your next game. Ill see you at school alright its kinda getting late" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and made my way through out the door.

"Hey Lyv got a sec?" I turned around to face him. "Im thankful that your going to give this a chance" I gave out a smile and walk out the door.

I realized whats the worst thing in volleyball? Yeah, I dont like it but then after I saw Isabella at his house and thinking that my own boyfriend didnt invited me. Probably things could change. Only one way to find out.

"Where have you been Lyvia?" Lilly asked while I got inside the house.

"I was at my boyfriends house" I sat on the couch. I was tired. All that shoping and walking it was a workout. "I thought what you said to me earlier about supporting him-"

"Really? Well thats a shocker" she interupted as she sat beside me.

"Why does that surprises people? your the one who says that it makes the relashionship stronger" I said as I geabbed my phone.

"You are clearly doing this for a reason" my sister said as I put my phone down.

"So what if I am?" I asked looking at her while she turned on the TV.

"Like I dont know my own sister doing this because of Isabella"

I grabbed the control and turned of the TV.

"Hey I was watching that!"

"Clearly it could be for something else" I then put the control down on the couch.

"C'mon Lyv, the reason why your doing this is because of what happened today" she turned on the TV once again.

"So what if I am, I dont trust that girl" Before Lilly cpuld say anything I stood up and walked towards my room.

Isabella Pov:

"You did a good job out there tonight where proud of you" my mom said as she gave me a hug.

"Thank you guys for coming & for saving me of what happen there" I put down my backpack and sat on my bed.

"You are welcome sweetheart. We know what could have happened" she sat next to me while putting her arm around me. I smiled looking at the ground. "You really showed those Wildcats whos boss"

"Yeah, Ross got a feeling we would win. Same with me"

"Im proud of you I knew you guys will do it"

There was a moment of silence between my mom and I. "You should get some sleep hun"

I looked at her while I nooded. She stood up walking her way towards the room.

"Goodnight" I said as she smiled.

******************************

"That was so epic last night!" Maria said as we continue walking through out the halls.

"We did show them whos boss" I said agreeing to her.

"Isabella hey" I heard Ross voice from a distance.

"Whats up?" I said as I turned around.

"Just wanted to say I had fun hanging out with you yesterday" he said "see you in class"

Maria looked at me with a grin on her face. "What did you guys did, did you finally confessed?"

I shook my head. "No, we decided to have a dinner thats all things where doing great until Lyvia showed up, let me tell you she wasnt happy to see me" I went to my locker to get my things.

"Tough luck" she said while leaning on the lockers.

"I'll say but then he played his guitar if you could just hear him play. It was amazing!" I closed the locker door. Start to walk my way to the crowd of people, Maria walking behind me.

"I bet it was wonderful. At least you dont need to deal with Lyvia today doesnt seem like she came"

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"She wasnt with Ross so probably you can hang with him at lunch" I gave a smile.

"Think again Maria" Lyvia said as we saw her approaching.

"What do you want Lyvia?" I asked annoyed.

"Just want you to stay away from my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes. Not this again. She tells me this often then she threats me.

"Why should I, hes my best friend"

"Dont think I dont know what your doing Isabella get away from my sight" she said as she walked away.

"Yeah I dont think that will happen Maria" I said giving a little chuckle.

In order to hang out with Ross. I need to do it without Lyvia finding out.

"With Lyvia on the way. I dont think I could hangout out with him as we used to" I added

"At least she did not did anything worse like the other times, besides I bet you could figure something out"

How can I be away from him, since Im really close to him? She cant tell me what to do.

Ross Pov:

"You are up to verse me in volleyball?" One of my friends asked.

"Sure bro, but to let you know your talking to a pro" I said looking at him.

"No kidding, you and Isabella are the best players on there did you see how she spiked that ball last night?" Riker asked.

"It would be epic if you vs. Isabella in volleyball"

"Actually, Isabella and I did have a competition before the game last night" I said with a smirk.

"Wish I couldve been there who won?"

"Isabella she got lucky" I said.

"Hey babe, what about Isabella?" She put her arms around my neck. I looked at her while I was looking to the guys.

"I was telling the guys I had a little competition with her last night before the game"

"Oh" was all she said.

"Yeah, I thought you werent coming today" I said looking at her.

"We will leave you two alone" Riker said awkwardly as they left.

"I changed my mind I decided to come" she looked the people around her. "I got to go babe see you at lunch?" She asked giving a smile.

I nooded as she gave me a kiss "see you then"