Chapter 9

Rydel Pov:

I know that Isabella is hanging out with Ross so, I could tell her some news. Not that long ago, I received a text from him saying that their on their way. I also invited Maria to help me tell the news.

"How are you going to tell her?" She asked me.

"I dont know thats why I need your help" I said.

I turned on the TV and turned the channel to MTV. As I was watching a random show that came on, I heard Ross voice from downstairs.

"Here goes nothing" i whispered to Maria.

I walked downstairs seeing my brother and Isabella sitting on the couch waching some random show.

"Hey guys how was your hangout?" I asked sitting with them.

"Good" they both said. I looked at Maria upstairs. Saying 'bring her here' look. I noded.

"Ross told me that you wanted to hangout" I heard Bella say.

"Hmmm...oh yeah I got something to tell you" i pulled Isabella arm and guide her to my Room, leaving Ross there in the living room.

"Delly whats up" I closed the door and faced her.

"I got something to tell you and Maria is here to help me tell you" I knew at that moment Isabella was worried.

"What is it?" She asked.

I looked at Maria who smiled at me while I nodded and looked back to Isabella as she was waiting.

"READY TO HANGOUT!" We both shouted.

"Im cofused" she told us.

"The news was if you ready to hangout" Maria told her.

"That doesnt make no sense but YEAH!" she shouted.

Isabella Pov:

I came to the Lynch's house to find out Rydel news and it got me worried honestly, I mean they sounded serious. But hanging out yeah Im in!

"Next time dont scare me like that girls"

"Sorry, thought would be fun ya know" Maria gave out a laugh.

"I'll say this was one of the best days i got to hangout with my BFF" I gave out a smile.

They smile in return as we would enjoying each other company.

I know I haven't update for the last two sundays...and am sorry for that. I'm starting to notice this is kinda starting to get this as a habit for me and I'm trying to break it. Also to find time through out the day to update chapters. Now that school appeared on my schedute, it's kinda hard to find the time to update chapters but I'll figure out a way! Just giving you guys a heads up, the reason why I update Saturday (today) is because I'm going to the schools homecoming dance so I won't be updating Sunday of this week. I got alot of stuff to do. Well, with that cleared up I hope you like the chapter. Sorry its short.  Dont forget to:

Vote & Comment!

Until Next Sunday :)

-Emily