-12-

Jimin slowly started hanging out more with some boys of his class finally managing to make more friends. It had been a long time since someone tried to bully him, such a long time that he didn't even remember when the last time was.

And it was all thanks to Hana, his best friend.

He kept staring at her as she was chatting with the rest of the girls during their break and he subconsciously smiled everytime she did.

"Hey, Jimin" one of his new friends called and pulled his chair sitting next to him.

Afraid that he might end up actually admitting his feelings, he didn't want their classmates to start teasing him about liking her again so he slighlty averted his eyes from Hana and pretended to look at the sky out of the window.

"I wanted to ask you something" the boy said playing with his fingers to hide that he was feeling shy. "Does Hana have someone she likes?" he asked taking Jimin by surprise.

He took a moment before answering thinking about whether he should tell him the truth. The boy was his new friend and Jimin knew that one of the things that matter the most when it comes to friendship is honesty.

"Yes, she does" Jimin said avoiding to look the boy in the eyes. 

He decided to lie in the end and he felt bad about it after seeing the sad expression on his friends face.

But... He couldn't bare the idea of a boy liking her. What if Hana ended up liking him too?

He still wasn't ready to give her to someone else and he didn't want to have to deal with this situation any time soon.

He knew that there  would be a boy who'd enter her life at some point but he hoped that  it would happen after he would manage to forget what he felt about her.

If he ever managed to forget that he loved Hana.

...4 years later...

Hana's POV

"Tae" I said in a loud whisper.

We were still in class. My desk is between Taehyung's and Jimin's and I had to be careful so that Jimin wouldn't hear us.

I only have six days left as Jimin's girlfriend and I can't think of what I should do. 

"I need your help" I continued when he leaned back on his chair to be closer to me.

The same moment, I heard Jimin coughing and I'm sure that I didn't do it by myself but my chair suddenly moved catching the teachers attention.

"Kim Hana! Kim Taehyung! Both of you come here!" our Math teacher said in a stern tone and we couldn't help but stand up and walk to the blackboard.

I started feeling really nervous since it was my first time being scolded by a teacher and Taehyung noticed it.

He patted my back when he saw me biting my lip and gave me a smile reasuring me that everything was gonna be okay.

I hesitantly smiled back and Mrs Song gave me a piece of chalk before also giving one to Tae.

"Solve this problem. It's not going to be hard if you both have been paying attention to my class" she said.

I turned to look at Taehyung and by the look in his eyes I realized that he didn't have a clue about what we were supposed to do.

For a few seconds I stood there looking at what was written on the board wondering whether we were really having Math class. I mean, there were barely any numbers...