-17-

Jimin's POV

"Stupid! Stupid!" I hit my head. "I'll never manage to let go of my feelings" I let out a deep sigh as I fell on my bed. "What was I even thinking?"

I tried to ignore my heart beating only for her...

Hana is my best friend, my precious childhood friend. I didn't want to risk destroying what we already have.

I honestly thought that I would find a way to forget my feelings for Hana. I pretended to like Chohee who is a really sweet person and I hoped that if I focused my attention on her, things would change.

But of course it didn't make any difference.

And after this week, that has been the most difficult yet the most beautiful week of my life, I still can't deny the fact that I'm utterly in love with Hana.

I can't believe how stupid I've been!

Thinking that if we did become something more than friends it would be harder to keep her by my side, I had made up my mind to stay as her best friend forever.

"What was I thinking?" I muttered covering my face with my hands.

It is true that this kind of relationship is always fragile. It can break any moment.

But I'm so stupid for believing that I can keep trying to bury my feelings! They're only becoming stronger day by day.

Now look at what I've achieved in my attempt to keep her by my side forever.

I'm losing her...

My thoughts were interrupted when the phone suddenly rang.

I checked the caller ID and my heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Hana.

"Hana! Where are you?" I asked immediately after answering the phone.

"It's Taehyung" I heard my classmate's deep voice instead of Hana's.

"How... Why do you have Hana's phone?" I asked, panic starting to take over me with every second that passed and he didn't reply. "Did something happen to her?"

"Are you kidding me Jimin?" he said in an aggressive tone.

I never expected to see this side of Taehyung.

He took a moment to calm down before speaking again.

"Do you even realize how much you hurt her? Do you?" he asked.

Of course I knew but I didn't talk.

"She's at my place. She's sleeping right now" he continued when he realized that I wasn't going to speak any time soon. "Jimin, I don't know what the hell you've been thinking to hurt her like this but... I like her"

His words didn't surprise me. I had already realized that Taehyung had feelings for Hana that's why I acted so possesive whenever he was around.

"I'm willing to make her happy so..." he paused for a moment. "If you don't want her, I'll do anything to help her forget you" he said before hanging up.

"I..." I suddenly stood up. "I can't let this happen!"

I stormed out of my room and hastily put on my shoes before picking up my keys.

I checked the time once more as I left the house wishing that I'd manage to be there before it is too late.

Before I lose my chance to make Hana mine.