EPILOGUE

"Mine"

Jimin mumbled in his sleep and pulled Hana closer.

"Mine"

He tightened his grip around her making her eyes open as she was slowly waking up.

"Mine"

Hana chuckled at the sound of Jimin's husky voice and her arms found their way around his waist as she buried her face in his chest.

"Mmm Hana is mine"

She couldn't stop smiling knowing that Jimin was thinking about her even in his dreams.

Hana had never imagined that Jimin loved her since the very beginning.

She did too but she only realized it during their second year in highschool.

However, Jimin, he knew that he loved her all along yet he managed to hide his feelings because he was scared at the thought of losing her.

Jimin talked to Hana about the countless times he almost confessed to her and she found herself falling for him a little more after every memory he shared with her.

She could understand why he kept his feelings a secret since the fear of losing him was present in her heart too.

They both needed each other and it was impossible to tell who loved the other the most.

Jimin was the sweet kind of boyfriend, always thinking about Hana more than his own self and never missing to show her how much he loves her.

Hana was the one who asked him to move in with her though.

It was when they were both still in college and since they already spent most of their nights together either at his or her apartment the girl suggested that they live together.

"Jimin? I want to sleep every night with you and I want you to be the first person I see when I wake up in the morning"

These were her exact words.

Jimin wanted the same thing but he wasn't sure if Hana was ready yet and he had decided to wait before asking her.

So, obviously, he accepted right away and even started packing his things the next moment feeling the enthusiasm surge through him only at the thought of returning to a home where Hana would be waiting for him everyday.

It's been a couple of years since that day already and they live in a bigger appartment since they can afford it now.

Jimin has become a teacher in kindergarten while his Hana is a successful veterinarean.

They have two puppies that are complete opposites, an incredibly energetic one and a really lazy one.

They named the first one J-Hope since he was born in June and he honestly brings them closer to happiness each day

The other one was named Suga as in sugar, because he's the sweetest puppy that loves cuddles and sleep. Most of the time you can find him taking his nap on Jimin's lap.

"I think Suga loves me more than you do"

This is what Jimin said one night that Hana was busy with work while he was in need for her attention. She teased him a little more but soon jumped in his arms and kissed his pouty lips before telling him that there was no way someone could love him more that she does.

They met when they were only 8 years old and became each others best friend when they truly needed someone to lean on.

Jimin used to feel lonely but Hana managed to fill the empty space his parents left behind.

Hana was trying her best to stay strong for her mom and Jimin was there to help her overcome all the pain.

"What am I to you?" the question that they both love asking simply because they want to listen to the other's answer again and again.

"You're my everything, Jimin" is Hana's answer every time.

"You're my past, my present and my future, Hana" is Jimin's answer.

A/N

You said you wanted an epilogue for this story so here it is 😊

Thanks again for showing so much love to my book!

MTFBWY ⭐