-15-

The boy opened his window and placed his foot on the big branch as he tried to balance himself.

Hana's window was open but there was no movement in her room so Jimin figured she wouldn't be there yet.

But he had already made up his mind. He'd get there and wait for her to come back.

And then he'd talk to her about his feelings for her.

When the boy reached her window, he tripped and ended up falling on his back, meeting the cold floor.

He winced in pain but tried not to make any other sound that would attract Mrs Kim's attention.

He stood up with his right hand placed on his waist. Still in pain from the impact of the fall, he stopped in his tracks when he saw her small figure lying on the bed.

Jimin's lips formed into a smile as he looked at her cute sleeping face.

Walking closer, he sat on the floor next to the bed before gently taking Hana's hand in his and kissing it.

The boy rested his head on the bed with his eyes locked on the girl's face observing her beautiful features.

The hazel eyes, which were closed that moment, gave him strength every time he looked at them.

Her cute nose that he wanted to pinch every time she giggled.

Her rosy lips... The lips that he always thought that would fit perfectly on his but never had the courage to prove it.

Jimin kept looking at Hana staying silent while the sound of her cute snores filled the room.

He leaned closer and without thinking about it twice he whispered in her ear what he always wanted to say to his childhood friend.

"I love you Hana"

The boy knew that it would be inappropriate to do anything while Hana was still asleep but he was unable to hold back.

And guess what...

He was right. Her lips were a perfect match for his.

"I guess I should keep hiding it though"

...2 years later...

Jimin's POV

I was tidying up my room a little waiting for Hana to come here so we can study.

As long as she doesn't start the sudden attacks again I can handle this. I mean I've been by her side as a friend for ten years now so I can hold back my feelings for a few hours while we'll be studying.

We'll just be in my room. While no one else is in the house. Only myself and Hana. Who is trying her best to win my heart when I already love her.

"Ugh what am I going to do?" I groaned and kicked the basket ball that was on the floor.

Unfortunately, the ball went flying from the floor to the top self knocking down the glass vase that was placed there.

Face palming, I started picking up the pieces only to end up cutting my self.

"Ouch" I flinched in pain and soon my hand srarted bleeding.

"Jimin!!" Hana called her voice filled with worry. "Stupid, why would you pick up the glass with bare hands!" she scolded me and quickly but gently took my hand pulling me in the bathroom.

She turned on the tap and held my hand under the water carefully running her fingers along my hand until the blood almost stopped.

She took care of my cuts and put a plaster on them before looking at me with an angry expression.

"This could have been much worse!" she said furrowing her brows.

I actually felt bad for not being careful enough after seeing how worried Hana was about me.

"Don't frown" I said and pinched her cheeks earning a death glare from her.

We both ended up laughing it off and started getting our books and notes ready so that we could finally study.

"But wait! How did you get in the house?" I asked remembering that my grandparents had gone to a trip for the whole week.

"Umm... Well you see I-"

"Don't tell me you came through the window?!" I asked, raising my voice without realizing it.

"I-I heard the glass braking and I... I got worried so I grabbed my bag and..." she paused looking at me with a guilty expression. "And I came through the window" she admitted.

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's dangerous" I said grabbing her arm.

She flinched at my touch and I loosened my grip realizing that I was hurting her.

"I-I'm sorry" I said pulling her in my arms. "Just promise me you won't do it again" I asked as I caressed her head with my right hand and held her tightly with the other.

I felt her nodding with her head still burried in my chest.

I don't even want to imagine what could have happened if she fell.

"Jimin" Hana said lifting up her head to look at me. "This was our first fight as a couple" she said and chuckled before wrapping her arms around me.

There was no doubt about it. She could definitely listen to my heart pounding like crazy just as I could feel her heartbeat increasing.

Should I tell her? Let her know that I'm a fool for her? That I love her more than I love myself?

"Hana" I cleared my throat as I unwillingly let her go. "We should start studying" I said deciding to keep my feelings hiden.

Just like they've been for years now.

A/N

Happy father's day!! Thanks Mare for reminding me.
I love you more 💜💕

MTFBWY ⭐