-11-

"Guys, guys Jimin likes Hana!" a boy exclaimed and the rest of their classmates gathered around his desk.

"Y-Yah! Stop that" Jimin shouted feeling embarrassed.

Was it so obvious that he liked her?

The boys started teasing him and Jimin just wanted to hide under a rock. His face was tomato red and he tried to hide it covering his chubby cheeks with his hands.

"Jimin likes Hana~" one of the boys sang but a sudden kick on his butt made him stop.

"Of course he likes me you pabos!" Hana said sticking her tongue out. "And I like him too! We're best friends" the girl said and headed to Jimin's desk.

"Let's go home Jimin" she said and his favourite smile appeared on her face.

After Jimin picked up his backpack the two childhood friends headed out of school.

"But... I like you more than that idiot" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Did you say something?" Hana asked him with a wondering expression.

Jimin hesitated for a moment thinking about whether he should tell her but the thought of them breaking up made him hold back from expressing his real feelings.

"Mmm nothing" he said smiling. "I was just thinking that I like you a lot"

He pinched Hana's nose and she giggled before locking his head under her arm.

"I like you too Chimin" she said and they continued their journey laughing all the way back home.

In the end he decided that being close to her and seeing her smile was enough for him.

At least he hoped that this was enough for him...

...5 years later...

Hana's POV

"Grandpa, he's sleeping again right?" I asked after entering Jimin's house.

I have a week to win his heart so there's no time to lose. Fortunately, I somehow managed to  find a way to calm down after kissing him yesterday.

-flashback-

"Fine. One week" he closed his eyes and nodded in agreement.

I know he's weak when I act cute so I used this as my weapon and it worked!

"Yay!" I exclaimed and jumped in his arms making him lose his balance for a moment.

'Okay Hana! This is the moment! Take him by surprise' I thought and right when I felt his arms wraping around my back I pulled away.

Cupping his face with my hands I pressed my lips against his, stealing his first kiss before I quickly run to my house.

After closing the door behind me I lost all the strength I had left on my legs and slowly slided down the door as I touched my lips.

That was my first kiss too.

I couldn't stop smiling as the butterflies in my stomach were out of control.

-end of flashback-

Taking a deep breath I entered Jimin's room and I tiptoed towards the bed where he was still sound asleep.

The truth is that he wouldn't wake up even if I stomped my feet on the floor but I wanted to be sure.

Ignoring my pounding heart I lied on his bed. He had his back turned to me and I carefully placed my arm around his waist before resting my forehead on his broad back.

It was so comfortable.

Instead of my heart racing, I felt really calm, listening to his faint cute snores while I tried to follow his breathing.

"Jimin, wake up" I whispered slightly tightening my grip around him.

He only mumbled something that sounded like "5 more minutes" and then turned around trapping me in his embrace.

I took a moment to treasure the warm feeling that flooded me before trying to wake him up again.

"Jimin? It's time to wake up" I said a little louder this time.

"But it's Sunday Hana" he mumbled again holding me tighter. "Hana?!" his eyes  opened widely in surprise and in his attempt to get away from me he ended up falling on the floor with a loud thump.

"Jimin are you oka-" I said as I tried to stand up but being my clumsy self I somehow managed to get my leg tangled in the blanket losing my balance in the process.

So I fell too.

But not on the floor.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin blinking nonstop.

I instantly moved away from him covering my lips with my hand.

'I didn't plan for this to happen' I thought as the atmosphere became really awkward.

"Y-Yah! Do you think you can just start stealing kisses like this?" Jimin yelled with a red face.

I knew it was wrong but I felt so happy seeing him getting flustered because of me and I was trying hard to hold back from smiling.

"I'm sorry..." I said and walked closer to him.

As I leaned down to help him stand up Jimin's eyes widened and he quickly covered his mouth to protect his lips.

"Don't worry, I'm not stealing any more kisses from you. Not before you ask me to" I said but he still didn't trust me.

"Pinkie promise?" he said rubbing his still sleepy eyes with one hand while he extended the other to me.

"Pinkie promise" I chuckled remembering about Jimin and I when we were still children as we locked our little fingers.

My Chimin has now become the boy that I love.

My Jimin...

A/N

Oh my god!! It's been 3 years 😄😆
3 years since these adorkable talented guys started making every day a better day for all the ARMYs out there!

Let's keep supporting them and stay together for 5, 10 or even more years 😊

Bts Fighting! ARMY fighting!

#3yearswithBTS