-18-

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on the floor in our living room watching over Hana who was sleeping on the couch.

After meeting up with her earlier I couldn't leave her alone at her house. She was in a terrible state.

I brought her home with me and mom prepared some tea with cookies for her. She talked to me about what happened with Jimin and she ended up crying herself to sleep.

It hurt so much seeing her like that.

I lifted my hand and I was about to caress her head after seeing her frowning in her sleep but the doorbell rang before I could touch her.

I stood up and headed to the door, opening to see a panting Jimin.

"Wh-where's my Hana?" he asked trying to catch his breath.

"Oh you came huh?" I said with a smile but I could feel a pinch on my heart.

Of course he'd run here after I called him. I knew it but still I couldn't help hoping that he would hesitate and not show up in the end.

I wanted to be selfish but I can see they both love each other so I decided to let Jimin know that she's here.

And I even told him about my feelings to make him stop being stubborn and finally confess to her.

"She's sleeping in the living room" I said and made room for him to enter the house.

He stood by the door of the room for a moment looking at her before he walked closer and kneeled with his back turned to Hana.

"Can you give me a hand Taehyung?" he asked and I watched him stand up again after I carefully helped him put Hana on his back.

We walked to the front door and Jimin turned to me before leaving.

"I'm sorry Tae but I can't let you have her. I need her because I love her" he said with his eyes fixed on me making sure that I heard what he said.

"Mhm Jimin" Hana mumbled in her sleep and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck.

Jimin's eye smile appeared when he heard her say his name and he adjusted her on his back being careful not to wake her up.

"Thank you Tae" he said and turned around before he started walking away.

"I'm not going to regret this. Just make her happy Jiminie" I said in a low voice and smiled as I watched them getting further away.

They're meant to be together.

Hana's POV

I woke up with a slight headache. Slowly opening my eyes, I scanned the room and it took me a moment to realize where I was.

'Why am I in my room?' I thought.

I could clearly remember that I went to Taehyung's house last night but how had I ended up in my room?

I tried to get out of bed but something prevented my body from moving away. That's when I noticed that Jimin's hand was placed around my waist and he pulled me closer trapping me in his arms when he felt me trying to escape.

"Just five more minutes" he wishpered against my neck sending shivers down my spine.

'He wants to sleep five minutes more again? He really doesn't feel anything when he holds me like this?' I thought to myself and was about to push him away when he spoke again.

"I want to hold you five more minutes like this. I don't want to let you go yet" he said and I stopped breathing for a moment. "Every time I wanted to hold you a little longer. It wasn't because I was sleepy"

"Wha-What do you mean?" I stuttered.

He stayed quiet for a while and I turned around to face him trying to ignore my heart that was only beating faster and faster.

"What am I to you Jimin?" I asked scared to look at him in the eyes.

"You are my best friend, Hana, you mean the world to me" he said.

'Of course he'd say that' I thought as I felt my hope fading away once again.

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to talk to you but thankfully I did. When I became your friend, I was afraid that I'd fall for you and now that I'm completely in love with you, I can't help feeling scared that I'll lose you" he said and I froze.

'Did he just-'

"Wh-What did you just say?" I said starting to get annoyed with myself for stuttering so badly.

"I love you and I don't want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found you" he said and gently held my chin making me face him. "I love you Hana, I'm totally in love with you and I don't care if you think it's too late. I need to tell you because my feelings for you only become stronger"

And then he pressed his lips against mine.

But this time it was not because I asked him to do it.