Ask pixie

Ask Pixie!

What's the best way to stay awake in class?

Well. . . I'm always super tired in the mornings, but bringing a hot drink to class always helps, and if there's a rule against bringing it inside class, I suggest just drinking one beforehand. A different thing to do could be to maybe think of something to keep you awake, an upcoming birthday, the weekend, stuff like that should keep you from falling asleep!

How do you know if a guy is just flirting, or actually likes you?

Well, I have to admit, being me I don't have much experience in that Department, but I know from the few guys who've actually liked me, that its never truly obvious when a guy likes you. And honestly? Lots of guys are players, but with the occasional few who aren't, it depends on their personality, some will try to be your friend, hold the door open and help you carry your stuff, but others could be sarcastic and rude to you, they might even make jokes about you and smirk, but I don't believe any guy who likes you would ever physically hurt you or try to hurt you emotionally. No matter their personality.

What Halloween costume is the best?

Well, it definitely depends on you. Do you want to be scary? Or just be cute? Personally I don't recommend masks (for girls), it takes away the fun of Doing cool things with make up! But for the past few years I've been everything to do with witches and vampires, because its honestly a dream of mine for Damon Salvatore (vampire diaries) to turn me into a vampire. . . But that's just me. So, just . . . Be you, in the best costume ever! One that you love, one that suits you!

How do you know you're in love?

Personally, I've never been in love. I've only ever had a few actual boyfriends, none of which made me feel like I was in love. But, I think you just know. When you see them, when you hear them, when your able to just be you around them. You'll know. Love is different, you're not nervous around him or her, you able to tell them about everything that happened during the day, from feelings to embarrassment.

My friend keeps ditching me for her new boyfriend, what should I do?

Well, if he's her new boyfriend, I think she's just excited. She will want to spend time with him, just give it a while, and if she keeps doing it, tell her how you feel. She probably just doesn't want to accidentally mess up her relationship when it just started, so she doesn't want to take the chance of saying she can't hang out with him today, yet.