Sneakpeaks

Welcome to SNEAKPEAKS!!! We today have our very first PUBLISHED book!!! It is called The coalition of the supernatural, and it is by my very good friend Sass Cadeaux, also know on wattpad as a very famous author named Scadeaux. If you see her give her a very big welcome, and tell her how great she is. ENJOY!!! :)

Drew parked in the last row. The place was packed, which was normal for a Friday night. We walked towards the club with my hand in the bend of Drew’s arm. The whole ride there, Ridge and Drew constantly explained how I should be acting.  I kept telling them that I understood, but they would not shut up.

“Don’t forget, if a guy asks you to dance, you either reject him or ask me if I would mind,” Drew whispered.

“I get it you’re a God and the world revolves around you,” I snapped.

“Have you ever been in love?” Ridge asked.

“Yes, and I’ve been hurt, too.”

“I think she’s right, we should go back to the house. If she doesn’t convince Morgan, we’re screwed.”

“No, you heard Alistair. We need to do this. She says she’s ready, we’ll be fine.”

Ridge held the door for us and whispered, “Good luck.”

We walked in and the club was packed, it was already standing room, and there was a line forming behind us. Morgan had been there for nearly an hour waiting, and she was getting impatient. She had sent me text after text complaining about how bored she was. I knew better, she is never alone for long, and sure enough, when we got to her table, she had two other guys with her.

She stood and hugged me. “Well, it’s about time,” she whispered.

“You remember Drew and Ridge don’t you?”

“Yes, it’s nice to see you again, this is Wyatt and Eric,” she explained.

We all exchanged hellos. Drew helped me with my coat, and then pulled a chair out for me. “Have a seat, sweetheart.”

“Thank you,” I said with a bright fake smile. Inside, I knew this wasn’t going to work unless I laid it on thick.

“I’ll get you a drink, would anyone else care for drink or a refill?” Drew asked.

“We’ll go,” Morgan replied. “It gives us girls a chance to gossip.”

I stood and followed Morgan to the bar. Halfway there, she stopped and snapped, “Spill it! What the hell is going on?”

“I don’t know how to explain it,” I said with a shrug. “When we first met he was a grumpy ass. Well, not to me, but to others. He started eating that day, and drinking more, too, and well . . . he’s always been sweet and kind to me. Ridge said that since we’ve met, there have been noticeable changes.”

“When did you two figure it out?”

“I don’t know— I’ve always been attracted to him, I knew it was more than just an infatuation, but I didn’t understand it. I still have questions. I wanted to see you and talk with you. I mean . . . there aren’t many I trust and . . . I don’t know?” Knowing I had to be as honest as possible with her, I continued, “I can’t explain this life mate thing, I’ve never heard of it before. I can honestly say it feels good when we touch, better than I’ve ever experienced with others.”

It was the truth.

She pulled me into a hug and squealed, “Oh, this is the best news ever! Soon you’ll be one of us! You know, I’ve always secretly hoped that you would find a good mate, this is so much better! We’ll have so much more time together and our children! We’ll be able to watch our children grow and live, I’m so happy for you, for the both of us!”