Best cast

Hear Hear to the Best Cast themed Hallow-een!

Feared Before, Now, Loved;

Imagine, a vampire or a werewolf chasing after you, what would you do?

A. RUN, (RUN FOR YOUR LIFE)

B. GIVE THEM A HUG OF LOVE

There is a new era, a new exciting idea for books genres.

Sparkling Vampires, Shape shifting Werewolves, Powerful Witches, Fashionista Warlocks and etc. They're all the new greatest hits in the bookshelves today.

We all love the ideas of having vampires and werewolves in our stories, don't we? First thing is that, they can attract readers, especially those vampires and werewolves fanatics.) Second thing, it adds spice to the flow of the story and it adds action and fierce details.

If you answered A, then surely you are out-to-date with the mainstream today. But one thing is for sure, before way back in the 1800's vampires and werewolves were the most feared 'Mythical creatures' as you say, but when Abraham Stroker published a book entitled 'Dracula' vampires are now known to be blood sucking creatures.

If you answered B, high-five for that. I would love to be chased by a vampire (Only in my wildest dream you may say.) Almost every girl out there is desperate to fall in love or be loved by vampires or werewolves and sometimes even pretend to be one of them.

In the movie 'Hotel Transylvania' it was portrayed and contrast about how people before feared vampires and werewolves, and how vampires and werewolves are admired now. It's an animated film and it's really for the family. You might want to check it out.

Now for the best cast... And the best cast for October is *Drum rolls*

DAMON SALVATORE from the Vampire Diaries, CONGRATS!!! Of course he won, who wouldn't fall for Damon Salvatore's charm? That is why he is the best for the Best Cast of October because he is so charming, every girl/women loves him, and he absolutely deserves it!! Hooraaay!!!

The Vampire Diaries (TV SERIES) is way over the top , Season 5 is coming to you on the day of October 3. This is based on the novel by L.J. Smith, starring Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore, Ian Somerholder as Damon Salvatore, and Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert.