Teen talk

Teen Talk!!!

Has Halloween become boring to you now? Has it lost its fire? It's spookiness? It's excitement? Well, if you're a teenager and you numbly nodded at those questions, then I'm here to give you a hand. Think of Halloween this way; it's a license to go crazy. It's the one day of the year where your insane actions could be excused! If you prank someone, it'll seem fine since it's Halloween. If you want to T-P your neighbor's house, you'll probably get in trouble, but everything will be lighter since it's Halloween. Besides, if you got caught in a Halloween costume, there will be less of a chance they'll know it's you!

Still not convinced that Halloween can be amazing? Here're a few tips for you:

1. Throw a slumber party- the easiest way to have fun with those close to you. You could do tons of fun things in a party. It doesn't have to be loud and crowded with people you don't really know. You could have a movie marathon or play Halloween-themed games.

2. Go to a haunted house- don't you love hearing the screams of your friends? Or are you the scaredy-cat that screams at the top of their lungs?

3. You are never too old for trick or treat- If you're a kid at heart, and still has the guts to travel through the neighborhood in a costume, then why not? There are even malls that hold trick or treats, if you prefer that.

4. Bake or make treats- if you're more of that silent type and not as out-going as the others, you could invite some friends over to your place and bake cookies, and prepare Halloween-themed snacks.

5. Go out of your comfort zone- what I meant by this is seriously going out of your comfort zone. It's Halloween, be daring! Go camping out hiking or camping in the woods, that'd take courage.

6. Be different- if you don't like the idea of Halloween and such, you could celebrate a different holiday. You could bring Christmas early, or Thanksgiving, or Honnuka!

Do anything you want, these are just suggestions. Just don't be all gloomy on a Holiday while everyone else is having fun. You don't want to be the Grinch of Halloween now, do you?