Ch.8 Foes

After the attack, everyone went back inside Ethan's house to find it demolished.

"Oh man" Raven said surprised as she turned to Ethan "How are gonna explain to your folks about this?"

"Well my parents are actually on their anniversary vacation" he said "It's just me and my brother here for now."

"Well you got a lot of cleaning to do" Cameron said.

"Actually" Raven said "I got this."

She then used her powers to start cleaning everything, from the broken lamp to the torn up couch, she fixed and cleaned everything until it was back to the way it is.

"There" she smiled.

"Damn!" the guys exclaimed.

"Hey can you do that to my room?" Tyler asked.

"No" she said.

"Now uh, quick question" Ethan said as he turned to Ivy "Is that werewolf fully dead?"

"Yes" she said "When vampire bites a werewolf, it's like a lethal injection, same thing when a werewolf bites or scratches a vampire."

"Wow" he said amused "It's kinda hard to see how you and Dawn are like best friends."

"Yeah I thought vampires and werewolves are like enemies" Tyler said.

"Well some are" Dawn said "But things have changed over the years."

"Well we should get going" Raven said.

"Hold on" Cameron said "So how exactly are we suppose to know if someone's a monster so that we wont invite them in?"

"Yeah it's kinda hard to tell sometimes, but look for features like pale skin, harry body, goth person, you get the idea."

"Alright then, I guess we'll see you girls at school."

"Yeah" they said as they left.

After they were gone, Tyler picked up the pizza box and opened it.

"The pizza is okay!" he announced.

The next day at school, Cameron and Tyler noticed that Ethan had black marks under his eyes and he kept yawning.

"Dude" Cameron said "Did you sleep last night?"

"Not really" Ethan said "I kept on thinking that another werewolf or some other monster is gonna come into my house again."

"Oh man" Cameron sighed.

"Hey" Ivy came up to them and saw Ethan "Damn Ethan, what happened to you?"

"He didn't sleep last night" Cameron said "Cause he was too scared that another monster would come into his house again."

"Oh my God" she sighed as she turned to him "Ethan you don't have to be afraid."

"But what if a monster sneaks into my house while I'm sleeping?" he asked "I had to put my baseball bat next to me in case I had to attack."

"Dude" Tyler said "If you tried to attack a monster with a bat, you're pretty much screwed."

"Yeah" Ivy agreed.

"But I had to be... safe" Ethan yawned as he started to doze off but Ivy held him up.

"Ethan" she said as she shook him.

"Hmm?" he said weakly.

"Okay you need to stay awake" she said.

"How if he keeps dozing off?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing like a little coffee can do. Come on Ethan."

Ivy then grabbed Ethan's wrist and pulled him away. After that, Cameron and Tyler started to go to class, but Cameron had to stop by his locker. But when he tried to open it, he found that it was jammed.

"Shit" he sighed with disappointment as he kept trying to open it, but it still wouldn't open.

"Need some help?" a girl with long red dyed hair asked.

"Oh uh, sure" Cameron said as she went to his locker and banged on it a few times.

She then lifted the handle as it opened.

"Wow" Cameron said amused "Thanks."

"Don't mention it" she smiled "Hey uh, aren't you in the same Chemistry class with Raven?"

"Yeah. Why you friends with her?"

"Well" she sighed sadly "We were friends, but we had a bit of a falling out."

"Oh."

"But uh, the next time you see her, can you tell her I said hi?"

"Um sure."

"Name's April by the way."

"I'm Cameron."

April smiled as she walked away.

"Cameron" he heard someone whisper his name.

He turned around and saw Raven standing there with a shocked look.

"Oh hey Raven" he said as she grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a janitor's closet "Uh, what the hell was that for?"

"Were you just talking to April?" she asked with her eyes widen.

"Yeah, she wanted me to tell you that she said hi."

"Oh my God" she gasped with shock.

"Look I know that you and April aren't friends anymore, but you don't have to freak out."

"I am freaking out! There is a reason why we're not friends anymore, April is a witch who does black magic!"

"What?" Cameron gasped "But she's so-".

"Nice? Yeah you may seem nice at first, but once you know the real her, she is a demon, a demon I tell you!"

"Okay okay calm down."

Raven took a deep breath as she calmed herself.

"Sorry about that" she said "But it's true. Before all of this we were best friends, but then one day she turned to black magic and she started to harm people and do evil things. I knew I had to stop her so I turned to white magic and I learned about the supernatural to find a way to stop her before she does something worse. But with all the supernatural things going on in this town, it's been hard to stop April since there's other enemies around."

"Wow" he gasped.

"But now that you know about April, promise me that you'll stay away from her, cause she is bad news."

"Don't worry, I'll stay away from her."

"Thank you."

Later that day, Tyler was outside on the school yard sitting against a tree and drawing a picture of a wolf.

"What you doing?" Dawn appeared from behind him and he gave a jump.

"Oh uh" he said "Just drawing."

"What are you drawing?" she asked as she sat next to him.

"Oh it's nothing" he said as he tried to hide his work.

"Come on let me see it" she said as she pulled the drawing away and looked at it "Wow, that's a nice wolf."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I didn't know you can draw."

"Well it's just something I do when I'm bored."

"Well you're pretty good."

"Thanks."

Just then Dawn's nose got a scent.

"What is it?" Tyler asked.

Dawn then turned around to see her enemy Luke behind them.