Ch.25 It begins

Just thought this song would go well for this :)

Raven and Cameron got in defense mode as the warlock got back up.

"You shouldn't of done that!" he growled as his eyes turned a bright blue as veins started to appear on his face.

But right before he could attack, Cameron held out his gun and shot the warlock in the head as he fell to the ground dead. Raven looked at Cameron with a surprised look.

"You can't have enough guns" Cameron smiled proudly.

Still at the food truck, Ethan was just finishing his last garlic bread when 3 vampires landed in front of him.

"Oh shit it's starting" he said with his eyes widen and his mouth full.

He then reached inside his jacket and pulled out a stake in each hand.

"Alright blood suckers!" he said as he got ready "You wanna piece of me?!"

At that point the vampires started towards them with their fangs out, but he quickly ducked and moved out of the way making him able to stab one of the vampires with the stake through the heart as it gave a loud scream before bursting. Another of the vampires then started towards him when he ducked causing the vampire to trip over him. Ethan then got up just in time to stab the other one in the heart as it too burst. But the last vampire who had tripped over him suddenly grabbed his ankle and pulled him to the ground and tried to bite him when Ethan stuffed the stake into the monster's mouth as he used the other stake to stab it's heart.

"Whoa man!" the food truck guy gasped as Ethan got "That was sick!"

"Yeah" Ethan agreed "It's my first time and I'm already rocking it."

"Behind you!" the guy pointed at a vampire who was about to pounce of Ethan.

But Ethan quickly pulled out his gun and shot the vampire in the heart as it burst.

"Well this is gonna be fun" he smirked.

On the other side of the fair, people were fleeing from some werewolves who were in their wolf forms. Tyler peered from behind a food stand and watched as the werewolves terrorized everyone.

"Okay" he said to himself as he pulled out his gun that was loaded with silver bullets "Hope this works."

But right before he could get up, a werewolf jumped in front of him.

"Oh crap!" he shouted with his eyes widen.

But before the werewolf could attack, Tyler held out his gun and fired as the bullet hit the beast's chest as it fell to the ground dead. Tyler's jaw dropped as he looked at the gun.

"Sweet!" he exclaimed as he got up to see that the werewolves were still terrorizing the people.

He then reached down his shirt and pulled out the dog whistle that was hanging around his neck. He then went to the wolves and blew the whistle, immediately the werewolves stopped and started to pout and they covered their ears. While he kept blowing the whistle, Tyler shot all of the wolves until they dropped dead.

"Nice!" he smiled proudly "I can get used to this."

On another side of the fair, Raven was blasting any evil witches and warlocks she can find. But as she was looking around, she felt a painful spark hit her on her side pushing her to the ground. She looked up and saw a witch with her bright blue eyes and veins on her face heading towards her. But right before the witch could strike her, she felt something hit her back as she gave a cry in pain that sounded like a demon as she fell to the ground dead. Raven saw that there was an arrow in her back as she looked up and saw Cameron with his crossbow.

"You're welcome" he smiled as she smiled back.

"Cameron!" she pointed to 2 witches who were flying on their brooms and were heading towards him.

At that point he pulled out his new wand and quickly said a spell as he pointed the wand at the witches as a light hit them causing them to fall off their brooms. Once they were on the ground, the witches tried to attack him when he used the back of his crossbow to hit one of them in the face and then again to the other one. While they were on the ground, he quickly placed an arrow in the crossbow just as they got up, he managed to shoot one of them while Raven threw a dagger at the other one's chest, causing the witch to give her demonic scream as she fell to the ground.

"Do they all sound like demons when they scream?" Cameron asked.

"Pretty much" Raven said.

Now away from the food truck, Ethan armed himself with his water gun filled with holy water. But as he was looking around, he didn't notice the vampire that was sneaking up behind him with his fangs out. But before the vampire could attack, Ivy ran and jumped on the vampire knocking him down. She gave a hiss exposing her fangs as she pulled out her dagger and stabbed the monster on the heart as he burst.

"Thanks for that" Ethan said.

"You got one behind you" Ivy pointed as he turned and saw a vampire in front of him.

"Whoa!" he yelled as he shot the holy water out at the vampire as it burned the monster's skin.

But it wasn't enough to kill it, but before the vampire could attack again, Ethan held his hand out.

"Hold on" he told the vampire "I feel something coming up."

The vampire stood there with a confused look as Ethan put his hand on his stomach.

"Oh yeah I feel it coming" he said "Just wait for it... wait for it."

All of a sudden Ethan gave a loud burp in front of the vampire's face. After that, the vampire stood there for a moment with his eyes widen before collapsing to the ground.

"Wow!" Ethan laughed "I can't believe that actually worked!"

"Uh, what was that?" Ivy asked.

"I had some garlic bread earlier" he smiled proudly.

"Wow" she said amused "Now don't get close to me."