Ch.5 Not normal

Luke started to head towards the girls as they backed away as he kept growling with his eyes still yellow, and his claws and fangs out.

"You don't scare us Luke" Dawn scowled.

"Oh I don't scare you?" Luke said sarcastically "Well I can stop when you learn to accept who you are now."

At that point, Ivy grabbed his shoulders and used her knee to jab him in the crotch as he gave a cry on pain as she pushed him to the ground.

"Come on!" she said to the girls as they all ran away.

_____

Still inside his room, Ethan began to hear a screaming outside, and then it became a loud growl, he looked out his window but saw nothing.

Downstairs, Jared was getting ready to leave when the doorbell rang. He went to the door and answered it, and there standing outside was the girls with scared looks on their faces.

"Um, can I help you girls?" Jared asked.

"Hi uh" Ivy said "Is Ethan here?"

Jared put on a surprised look "Seriously?"

"Can we just come in please?" Raven begged.

"Oh uh, sure."

He let them in and closed the door.

"Ethan!" Jared called "Some girls are here to see you! I don't know why!"

Soon they heard footsteps coming down the stairs as Ethan appeared, but he stopped on the stairs when he saw them as his eyes widen.

"Hey Ethan" Ivy said.

"Hey...?" he said confused.

"Well you guys have fun" Jared said "I'm off."

And with that he left.

"Uh, what are you girls doing here?" Ethan asked as he came down the stairs.

"Sorry to bother" Raven said "But we needed a place to hide."

"Why?"

"Um..."

"There was a wolf" Dawn said.

"A wolf?"

"Yeah" Ivy said "We uh, ran into a wolf so we ran off and it followed us."

"So can we stay here for a bit?" Raven asked "We wont stay long."

"Um... okay?"

"Thank you" Ivy said.

But as they started to head to the living room, there was a knock at the door.

"I got it" Ethan said as he reached for the door.

"No no wait!" Dawn said as she grabbed an umbrella and raised it just as Tyler and Cameron came in.

"Alright" Tyler grinned as he looked at the bag of chips and DVD he brought "Let get this movie started."

But when they looked up and saw the girls, they froze.

"Um" Ivy said to Ethan "Where's your bathroom?"

"Down the hall" he said as she went down the hall.

"Uh" Raven said "I guess we'll be in the living room."

After she and Dawn went into the living room, Tyler and Cameron turned to Ethan.

"Dude" Tyler whispered to him "Why didn't you tell me you were inviting them, I could've of worn my cologne today."