Ch.3 Meet and Greet

The next day at school, as the guys were walking down the hallway, they spotted a Missing Person sign on the wall.

"No way" Ethan gasped when he saw the poster "It's the guy who's shoes fell in front of me."

"That guy?" Cameron said.

"Yeah, I don't know what the hell happened to him, he just vanished like, poof!"

"I'm sure they'll find him" Cameron assured.

"What do you think happened to him?" Tyler asked "You think he was snatched by like a, vampire or something?"

"What?" Ethan said confused.

"It's just a thought."

"I doubt it, vampires don't exist."

"Whoa guys" Cameron said as he looked at the time on his phone "We gotta get to class."

"Aw man" Tyler whined "I hate History with Mr. Baldy McNose hair."

"He still hasn't plucked that thing?" Ethan asked.

"No, and it's so hard not to look at it, it's like he has a witch's nose with that long piece of nose hair sticking out."

The guys gave a cringe as they started to head to class. And as Cameron was heading down the hall, he reached into his backpack and pulled out a pile  of paper.

"Where's my homework?" he asked himself as he shuffled through the papers.

All of a sudden, he bumped into someone as his papers slipped out of his hands and across the floor.

"Oh sorry" he said to the girl he bumped into, only to realize that it was Raven.

"Oh" he said surprised "Raven."

Raven then bent down and started to gather the papers.

"I'm sorry" he apologized again.

"It's fine" she said as she stood up.

"Hey I want to apologize again for trespassing on your land yesterday, but don't blame me it was my friend's idea."

"That's alright, here" she handed him his papers.

"Thanks" he said as he reached for the papers.

"Whoa hold on" Raven said as she looked at the top paper "Are these your answers to the homework?"

"Yeah."

"You do realize they're all wrong right?"

"What?" he said surprised.

"Yeah, all the work is done wrong."

"Are you serious?"

"I have an A average in Chemistry, so I'm pretty sure I'm being serious."

Cameron gave a sigh "Man this class is killing me."

"Do you want me to tutor you?"

His eyes widen "Seriously?"

"Why not?" she shrugged.

"Oh uh, sure that'll be great."

"So how about during lunch?"

"I can go with that."

"Alright then" she smiled "See you then."

Raven then walked away as Cameron watched her go, still surprised that she's offering to tutor him.

_______

During class, Tyler had to leave class to go to his locker where he searched through for his homework.

"There it is" he sighed in relief as he pulled out his homework and closed his locker.

But when he turned around, he was surprised to see a group of big senior guys surrounding him with sneaky looks.

"Um..." Tyler said with a wondering look "Can I help you guys?"

"Are you Tyler Jacobs?" one of them asked.

"Yeah."

"So this is you?" another guy chuckled as he showed Tyler a video on his phone.

Tyler was shocked to see that it was a video of him  dancing in the dressing room to Selena Gomez. The guys then started to laugh.

"Boy is this gonna make a million hits" another guy chuckled.

"You're not posting that are you?" Tyler asked with a shocked look.

"Duh" they said.

"Wait" Tyler tried to grab the phone, but the guy moved it away.

"Sorry man" he smirked "See, you should always check your surroundings before you dance to Gomez."

"Don't post that" Tyler said as he tired to grab the phone again, but the guy then shoved him against the locker.

"I do what I want" he said.

"Whoa" a voice said, they turned around and saw Dawn leaning against the lockers with her arms crossed.

"If you post that video" she said "That would so not be cool."

"Whatever" the guy said ignoring her.

"Um excuse me" Dawn said as she went up to him "But I wouldn't post that video is I were you."

"Why don't you just back off?" he ordered.

"Wow" Dawn smirked "Is this how you treat a girl? No wonder your girlfriend left you."

"Beat it!" he ordered as he pushed her into the lockers.

"Oh" Dawn said offended as she went up to him "You shouldn't of done that."

And with that she grabbed his phone, then grabbed his by his shirt and threw him across the hall and into a trash can as everyone gasped. She gave a proud smile as she looked at the guy's phone.

"And delete" she said as she deleted the video.

"Here" she said as she tossed the phone onto the guy's crotch as he gave a yelp "Maybe next time you'll consider being a better person."

She then turned to the guy's friends as they all ran away. The guy then got up with a banana peel on his head as he ran off too. Dawn then turned to Tyler who has his jaw dropped.

"What the hell?" he said surprised.

"Your welcome by the way" Dawn smiled.

"How were you able to throw him across the hall like that?"

"I work out a lot."

"Well uh, thanks."

"Oh and uh, I heard that you and your friends came to our mansion yesterday."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that, I'm filled with curiosity."

"I can see that" she smirked.

"Now uh, quick question, do you like, live in that mansion?"

"No, my friends and I just like to hang out there."

"Do you let anyone else come?"

"No, it's our private place."

"Hey" they turned and saw a teacher in the hall "You two should be in class."

"Oh we will" Tyler assured "I was just getting my homework."

"Okay then" Dawn said after the teacher left "I guess I'll see you around Tyler."

"You too Dawn."

"How do you know my name?"

"I notice you and your friends everyday, so I might as well know your name, so I looked it up in last year's yearbook."

"Isn't that a little stalking?"

"No, it's curiosity" he smiled.

Dawn gave a smirk as she walked away, leaving Tyler wanting to know more about her.