Ch.20 Wizard wand

"Like the magic carpet?" Raven smiled.

"I'll say" Cameron smiled "I thought you only use your flying broom?"

"Well I like to switch it up sometimes, I mainly use my broom if I'm flying solo, but if I'm flying with someone else, I use the carpet."

"Well you gotta take me on a carpet ride."

"Maybe I will someday" she smirked.

The carpet then lowered to the ground as Cameron got off of it.

"So about these paper" he held up the papers.

"Oh right" she said as she took the paper "Are you good at origami?"

"Not all the time."

"That's fine, just watch."

He watched as she created an origami crane.

"Now here come the fun part" she smiled as she held out her hand with the crane on it as it started to flap.

Cameron's eyes widen as the paper crane flew out of Raven's hand and around her room. The crane then landed on Cameron's hand as it stayed still.

"What kind of paper is this?" he asked.

"Magic paper, basically anything you can make out of this paper will come alive."

"Can I try something?"

"Sure" she handed him a piece of magic paper.

He then started to make something out of it, and soon he held up a paper rose. They both watched as it bloomed out and turned red.

"Whoa" Raven said surprised as Cameron sniffed the flower.

"And it smells like an actually rose" he gasped.

"Amazing" she gasped "How come I never thought of that?"

Cameron then looked at the rose and back at Raven, he then handed the rose to her.

"Here" he smiled.

Raven gave a smile as she took the rose.

"Why thank you" she smiled.

"Plus you don't have to water it" he added.

"True."

Just then Raven's cat Luna started to meow, they turned and saw the cat on the window still.

"Oh sorry Luna" Raven said as she went to the window and opened it.

Luna then jumped out the window and onto a tree as she then climbed down it and into the woods.

"Where's she going?" Cameron asked.

"Wherever cats go" Raven said "Luna does her hunting and exploring at this time, she does this every night and she comes back at dawn."

"How long have you had Luna?"

"Ever since I became a witch, almost every witch and wizard has an animal sidekick, called a familiar, and they also have some supernatural abilities. Like Luna, she literally has 9 lives."

"Really?" Cameron said surprised.

"Yeah, and so far she hasn't lost any lives, but she still has to be careful."

"Can you like, understand what she's saying?"

"Yeah, witches and their familiars have a magic connection, they're able to communicate with each other."