Ch.27 Faced with evil

"You got blood in your hair" April pointed to the witch's blood that was in Raven's blonde hair.

"I don't care" Raven frowned.

"Hey where's that handsome friend of yours, Cameron?"

"You're not going anywhere near him" Raven scowled.

"Why not?" April said with a sneaky smile "I just want to say hi."

All of a sudden a spark hit her in her side as she fell to the ground, Raven turned and saw Cameron with his wand out.

"Well hi back" he said with sarcasm.

"So the boy's got a wand now huh?" April frown as she turned to Raven "You've been teaching him magic?"

"I say he's got it down" Raven said with a slight smirk.

April gave a sneaky laugh "But he's not as powerful as me."

And with that she used her magic to lift up a hot dog stand and swung it towards Cameron, but he quickly ducked as it flew over his head just as April got up.

"There's one thing you should know about me Cameron" April said as her eyes turned a bright blue and veins appeared on her face "Is that you should be afraid of me."

And with that she stomped her foot on the ground as a strong force sent Raven and Cameron flying back and onto the ground.

"Wow you're right" Cameron said as they got up "She is a demon."

"I know" Raven said "Cause I'm always right."

"Well this is gonna be fun" April said with an evil smile "Destroying 2 people at once, now who should I start with first?"

_______

After getting down the Ferris wheel on the magic carpet, Dawn and Tyler quickly hid in a game booth.

"So what do we do?" Tyler asked.

"Well" Dawn said "I think the best idea is to get rid of Luke, since he's like the leader of the pack, if we get rid of him, all of the other werewolves will feel hopeless since their leader is gone, and they'll leave the fair."

"Really?"

"I actually don't know, but it sounds like the best thing to do."

"Okay then, so where's Luke?"

"Um..."

All of a sudden, Dawn got a scent.

"What is it?" Tyler asked.

"I can smell him" she said as she sniffed "He's really close, it's like he's-".

"Right behind you" a voice said as a chill went down their spine.

They turned around and were shocked to see Luke.

"Think you can hide from me?" he said with his fangs out "Well think again."

At that point Dawn pulled out the pepper spray and sprayed it into Luke's eyes as he yelled in pain. Dawn then grabbed Tyler's arm and pulled him out of the booth as they ran away.

"Good idea bringing the pepper spray" Tyler said.

"Not the first time I had to use pepper spray on Luke" Dawn said as she turned around to see Luke and other werewolves after them "Let's split up."

"What?" he said with his eyes widen.

"Just do it."

They then ran in opposite directions as the werewolves split up and went after them. Tyler continued to run when he figured he needed to hide, so he continued to run until he came upon a sight he didn't expect to see, the haunted house. But after hearing the wolves behind him, he had no choice but to hide in the haunted house. He gave a whine as he went into the house.

_______

After fighting more vampires, Ivy and Ethan went down a path and saw that the fair was already demolished.

"Damn" Ethan said as he looked around with shock "This place is already ruined."

"Devastating huh?" they turned around to see Alex.

"For you guys of course" he said "For me, this is what I've always wanted."

"Alex" Ivy said "We know what happened to your family in 1885, but that doesn't mean you should be doing this."

"Oh it does actually, you see, my father was the leader of all the vampires, you could say we were, royalty."

"You?" Ethan said with doubt.

"Yes" Alex frowned.

"But still" Ivy said "That doesn't mean you should do this."

"Oh a little too late for that" he said with a sneaky smile "I've already gotten over 200 souls in this."

He held up the Animarum as their eyes widen.

"And as soon as I use these to bring back the most powerful vampires that died in the massacre, I will finally have my revenge and he can do the honor of being their first meal" he pointed to Ethan.

Ethan felt his heart pump with fear, but he held up his bravery.

"Not unless I stop you" Ivy growled as she grew out her fangs and used her speed to run into him, knocking him down as the Animarum flew into the air.

Ethan quickly ran and caught it.

"Ethan run!" Ivy yelled as he ran.

"Get him!" Alex yelled as some vampires went after him.

Alex then pushed Ivy off him as he got up and tried to go after Ethan, but Ivy used her legs to knock him down as she got on top of him to hold him down.

Ethan continued to run as fast as he could, but he was blocked by a vampire who hissed at him. He tried to go the other way but found that he was surrounded by vampires.

"Okay" he said to himself "What haven't I used yet?"

He looked under his jacket and pulled out a small Nerf gun.

"Looks like it's time for some pencil action" he said as he shot a vampire in the chest with a pencil bullet as she burst.

"Nice" he smiled as a vampire went towards him, but he quickly shot it as the monster burst.

He continued to battle the vampires until all of them were dead. But just when he was about to run again, he felt a strong hand grip his throat and pushed him against a booth.

"I'll be taking this" Alex said as he pulled the Animarum away and threw Ethan to the ground.

"I don't think so" Ivy appeared as she kicked the Animarum out of Alex's hand and into the air as she caught it.

"Alright then" Alex said with a sneaky smile "Two can play that game."

He then grabbed hold of Ethan's arm and yanked him up.

"You know I never got a chance to finish my meal" Alex said as he held Ethan's arm out and pulled back his jacket sleeves revealing his arm.

Ethan's eyes widen as he tried to break away, but Alex's grip was so tight he saw his arm turn red.

"Now how about this?" Alex told Ivy "You give me the box, or he dies!"