Ch.12 Headmasters

"So is this room like a ball room or something?" Cameron asked as they headed down the large empty front entrance.

"It is actually" Raven said "Many balls were thrown here."

Tyler gave a snicker "Balls."

They then turned and went into a large library.

"And here's the library" Raven said.

"Wow this place is huge" Ethan said amused as they looked at the many books.

"It has everything" Ivy said "From guides to the supernatural, to novels to spell books, and believe it or not, not everything is found on the internet."

"Any of you guys like to read?" Raven asked.

"I do" Cameron said.

"So do I" she smiled "It makes you smarter."

He gave a small chuckle as he looked around.

"Man this is way bigger then our school's library" he said.

"Wait our school has a library?" Tyler said.

"You wanna look around?" Raven asked Cameron.

"Sure."

She then turned to everyone.

"You guys go ahead" she said.

Everyone gave sneaky laughs as they went away. As they headed away from the library, they decided to go upstairs where they split up into two pairs and went their separate ways. While Ivy and Ethan went down the West wing, Dawn and Tyler went down the East wing.

"So is this place haunted?" Tyler asked Dawn as they went down a hall with a high ceiling.

"Was is it with you with haunted places?" Dawn asked.

"Oh uh, nothing."

"Come on, what is it?"

He gave a sigh "Fine, ever since I was a kid, I've always had big fears of haunted houses."

"How could you not? They're scary."

"Yeah but, even the fake haunted houses give me the creeps. In fact, when I was 6 and I went to my first haunted house for Halloween, I literally shit my pants."

Dawn started to laugh, but when Tyler looked at her with a frown, she stopped.

"I was so embarrassed" he sighed "I walked out of the haunted house crying my eyes out with shit down my pants."

"Have you tried going back into a haunted house?"

"No, I never want to again."

"Well you know you gotta face your fears, everything in haunted houses are fake."

"I know that, but they just looks so real."

"I know, but you gotta face your fears at some point in your life."

"Yeah" he sighed.

_______

"So are there any enemies that come here?" Ethan asked Ivy as they went down the West wing.

"Yeah" Ivy said "But they have still have to follow the rules."

"There's rules here?"

"Yeah. Anyway, the rules are there can't be any physical fights in here, if you're going to eat something alive, do it outside. Only practice spells in the practice rooms."