Ch.28 Raven's purse

Ivy stood there with shock at what Alex was doing.

"Give it to me" he demanded as he gripped Ethan's arms harder as Ethan yelp in pain.

"Ivy don't" Ethan winched in pain.

"I-" she started to say when her vision suddenly got blurry.

She then felt herself get weak as she started to wobble but forced herself up. Alex and Ethan watched with confusion as Ivy suddenly collapsed to the ground as the Animarum slipped out of her hand.

"Well that was easy" Alex said as he shoved Ethan to the ground and picked up the Animarum.

"Looks like you've lost Ivy" he smirked to her before running off in a blur.

"Ivy" Ethan gasped as he ran to her "What's wrong?"

"I'm weak" she said weakly "I'm need... blood."

Ethan's eyes widen, remembering that if Ivy doesn't drink blood, she gets weak, and the longer she waits, she'll die. He looked around to see if he can spot some animal for her, but there wasn't any.

"I don't see any rats or animals to give you" he said with disappointment.

"Go see Raven" she said weakly "She has blood in her purse."

"But I don't know where she is."

"Just find her, and quick."

Knowing what he had to do to save Ivy, Ethan got up and started to look for Raven.

______

Now inside the haunted house, Tyler made his way pass the fake graveyard and into a zombie dinner party. Just then he heard a werewolf enter, he quickly hid as the werewolf entered the dinner party. The wolf turned back into his human form and started to look for Tyler.

"I know you're in here boy" he growled "You can't hide from me, I have your scent."

He then started to sniff for Tyler's scent as he passed by the zombie dummies. But underneath the table, Tyler brought his knees up to his chin as he held onto them tight as his heart pumped with fear. But knowing that the werewolf would find him any second now, he decided to be prepared.

"Alright" the werewolf said as he looked at the bottom of the table cloth "I'm gonna count to 3, and when I do, I'm gonna lift the sheet. 1...2...3"

But as soon as he lifted the table cloth, Tyler who was wearing his silver knuckles took a blow against the werewolves face as he gave a loud cry in pain. Tyler got out from underneath the table to see the werewolf on the floor clutching his face as he cried in pain from the burn.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Tyler asked with a smirk as he pulled out his gun "Why don't I take the pain away?"

He then aimed the gun at the werewolf and shot him in the chest.

______

On the other side, Raven knew that this was her battle.

"Cameron let me handle this" she told Cameron.

"Oh why?" April asked with a sneaky look "Can't he handle things like this?"

At that point she created a ball of fire in her hand and threw it at Cameron as he quickly ducked as the fire ball flew over his head. But then Raven used her wand to cast out some magic at April at it pushed her into a tent.

"Cameron you have to go" Raven ordered.

"You think I'm gonna leave you alone with her?" he said.

Just then Ethan ran up to them.

"Guys" he said as he tried to catch his breath "I need your help."

"That was a big mistake Raven!" April yelled as she got up with a mad look.

"Uh here's an idea" Raven said to the guys "Cameron why don't you help Ethan while I take care of the bitch?"

"But-" Ethan started to say.

"Thanks" she cut in as she pushed them away.

She then turned to April.

"Alright April" she scowled "This is between you and me now."

"Well this is gonna be fun" April said with a sneaky smile.

Now away from the witches, Cameron and Ethan went to a tent.

"What do you want?" Cameron asked.

"Ivy's weak" Ethan said "She needs blood, and she told me to get Raven cause she has blood in her purse."

"But her purse is back in the van."

"What?" Ethan said with his teeth together.

"Come on I'll help you get it."

So they went out of the fair and to the woods where the van was parked.

"So do you have the keys?" Ethan asked.

"Of course not" Cameron said "But luckily, there's a spell in my spell book on how to unlock things."

He then pulled out his spell book and began to flip through it.

"Ah here it is" he said as he pulled out his wand.

He then chanted the spell as they heard the door unlock.

"Here we go" Cameron said as he opened the door.

He then reached in and pulled out Raven's big purse.

"Okay let's see" he said as he opened the purse.

"Cameron look out!" Ethan suddenly shouted.

Cameron turned around to see a vampire flying towards him with his fangs out, but Ethan quickly pulled out a holy water balloon and threw it at the vampire as he burst.

"Thanks man" Cameron said as he looked into the purse "Let's see, man she's got a lot of junk in here."

He reached in and pulled out random items, from lotion, to a hairbrush, to a tampon.

"You see it yet?" Ethan asked.

"You'll know if I see it when I pull it out" Cameron said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Don't sass me" Ethan frowned.

"Hey you asked for it."

After a moment of searching, Cameron finally pulled out a tube filled with blood.

"Here we go" he said with a sigh of relief.

"Great" Ethan said as he took the blood "But why did it take so long?"

"This thing is like a bottomless pit man, it's like Raven stole this bag from Mary Poppins."

"Well at least we got the blood, come on."