Ch.31 Silver arrow

April screamed in pain as she clutched her heart. Raven and Cameron watched as she started to scream as she burst into ashes. They both stood there with shock as they looked at the ashes.

"Oh my God" Raven gasped while still clutching Cameron's arm "She's gone."

"Raven you did it" Cameron said surprised "You defeated April!"

She gave another gasp as she let go of him.

"I did" she gasped.

"Of course you did!" he exclaimed as they went into a hug.

"I can't believe it" she said when they pulled away "I actually got rid of April."

"And you did it to save me" he added with a smirk.

"Oh that" she said with a small smile "That was nothing."

"Oh come on" he urged with a smile "You know you like me."

"Whaaaaat?" she said hiding her guilt.

Cameron gave a small laugh just as some screams were heard.

"Okay we need to find the others" Raven said as they headed off.

_______

Still watching from the tent, Tyler continued to watch as Dawn fought Luke now in their human forms.

"Is this fight ever going to end?" he asked himself.

"Hey" Cameron said as he and Raven entered from behind.

"Oh good you guys are okay" Tyler said with relief.

"What's going on?" Raven asked.

"Well Dawn's fighting Luke."

They turned and watched as Dawn punched Luke in his eye.

"Oo!" they cringed.

"There's a black eye" Cameron sighed.

"I really want to help" Tyler said "But Dawn's afraid I'll get killed."

"Well what weapons do you have with you?" Raven asked.

"Guns with silver bullets, pepper spray, silver knuckles, daggers and uh" he looked under his jacket and pulled out some arrows "Silver arrows that I never got a chance to use."

"Well it looks now would be a good time to use them" Cameron said as he placed a silver arrow into his crossbow.

Now in wolf form, Dawn continued to fight Luke when he bit down on her neck and threw her into a tent as she whimpered. She got up and turned into her human form as she put her hand on her neck where it was bleeding.

"Holy shit she's hurt" Cameron gasped.

"That doesn't look good" Raven said with shock.

"Can we shoot the arrow now?" Tyler asked.

"Well we better be careful so that it wont hit Dawn" Cameron said as he aimed his crossbow out.

"Give up Dawn?" Luke asked as he went to her.

"Never" she growled with her fangs out as she pounced on him knocking him.

"Damn it!" Cameron hissed.

Dawn tried to attack Luke when he pushed her off him. But when he got up, Dawn used her leg to knock him down.

"Wait I have an idea" Tyler said as he got out from the tent and went next to Dawn.

"Hey Luke!" he called just as Luke got up and turned to him.

"Tyler what are you doing?" Dawn asked with her eyes widen.

"Luke" Tyler called as Luke growled at him.

At that point Tyler held up a ball and squeezed it making a squeak noise.

"You want the ball?" he asked in a pet voice.

"Ball!" Luke exclaimed as he stuck his tongue out and started to pant like a dog.

"You want it?" Tyler asked in a pet voice "Then go get it!"

He threw the ball and Luke ran after it.

"Oo ball!" Dawn exclaimed as she tried to go after it.

"Not you Dawn" Tyler stopped her "Here, use this on him."

He took Cameron's crossbow and handed it to her.

"It has a silver arrow" he put in.

"Oh great" she said surprised as she took the crossbow.

Just then Luke came back with the ball in his mouth, but when he saw what was happening, he dropped the ball.

"Hey Luke" Dawn smirked as she aimed the crossbow at him "Have some silver."

Before he could react, Dawn shot the arrow at him as it hit his chest as he fell to the ground. Everyone then went up to him and circled around him.

"Is he- dead?" Tyler asked.

"Oh he's dead alright" Raven said "That silver arrow sure took care of him."

"You know what this means?" Dawn asked.

"That you won?" Cameron said.

"Not only that, I can now search his pockets for money."

She then bent down and started to look through his pockets.

"Aha!" she pulled some some money "What did I tell yah?!"

"Oo see if there's more" Tyler said with interest.

"Guys" Raven said "We have to look for Ethan and Ivy now."

"Found some more!" Dawn held up more money.

"Maybe we can wait a bit" Cameron said.

"Yeah okay" Raven shrugged.

______

Still on the field, Alex continued to use his force to bring Ethan to the ground.

"Why don't you just give up already?" he asked "You know you can't stop me."

But at that point, Ivy came running and slammed into Alex knocking him down as the Animarum flew out of his hand as Ivy caught it. When he got back up, Ivy used the box to whack it across his face as he fell back down.

"Wow" Ivy said amused as she looked at the box "Even this box can be used as a weapon."

"You got your energy back?" Ethan asked.

"No" she said with disappointment "I couldn't find blood anywhere."

"So you're still weak?" Alex said with a smirk as he got up.

"But that doesn't mean I can whack you with this?" she frowned as she held up the Animarum.

"But you can't fly" he said with a sneaky look.

"What?"

"There's been something I've been wanting to do."

And with that Alex went to Ethan and grabbed him by the shoulders and used his strength to throw Ethan into the sky as Ivy gasped with shock.

"Now" he said with a frown "You can either give me the box and I'll bring Ethan back or, or you don't do it and he falls to the ground."

Ivy stood there with shock as she watched Ethan fall, she would've flown to get him, but she was still weak so she couldn't fly.

But back in the fair, Tyler looked up and saw something in the sky.

"Whoa" he said "Is it me, or am I seeing something in the sky that looks just like Ethan?"

Everyone looked up and saw Ethan falling as their eyes widen and their jaws dropped.