Ch.18 Time at the fair

"I gotta say" Dawn said as she and Tyler walked down the path with a bag of kettle corn "This is the best kettle corn ever!"

"So you can really smell miles away?" Tyler asked.

"Yep."

"So what can you smell now?"

"Let see" she said as she took a sniff "I smell cotton candy, a guy sweating, and a dog sniffing another dog's butt."

"You can smell that?" he said surprised.

"Duh, I have the nose of a wolf."

"So if you're part dog, if I scratch behind behind your ears, will you stomp your foot?"

"What?" she smiled "I don't think that can-".

But before she could continue, Tyler started to scratch behind her ear as she started to stomp her foot.

"Wow that feels good" she sighed in relief as he stopped.

"You really do act like a dog" Tyler smiled.

"Not all the times" she put in.

"Mm hm" he doubted.

Dawn than looked ahead as her eyes widen "No way."

Tyler looked where she was looking as his eyes widen. In front of them was a haunted house, complete with flashing lights and screams, it was truly terrifying to look at.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Dawn smirked.

"Hell no" he said as he tried to go away, but she grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him towards the haunted house.

"Dawn don't make me do this" he whined.

"You have to face your fears" she said "And don't worry, I'll go with you."

Just then a group of people came out from the haunted house with scared faces.

"Whoa" a guy said "That was some scary shit."

"I felt like part of my body was dead from fright" a girl said.

"I didn't even care that I pissed my pants" another guy said as they went away.

Tyler's heart pounded with fear as he tried to walk away again, but Dawn grabbed his shirt collar again and pulled him in the line for the haunted house.

"I am so going to regret this" he sighed with a scared look.

"Relax" Dawn said "Again, none of it it's real."

"I know that, but it's scary enough to make someone piss their pants!"

______

As Ivy and Ethan walked around, they soon spotted a game.

"Oo, it's that hammer and bell game thing" Ivy said with interest.

"Oh I tried that before" Ethan said "I failed."

"Oh my God" Ivy gasped as she looked at the prizes "It's a giant panda!"

Ethan looked at the stuffed animals and saw the panda.

"You want me to win it for you?" he asked.

"You can try" she smirked.

So they went up to the game where the man handed Ethan the large hammer that was so heavy it almost pulled him to the ground.

"Damn this is heavy" Ethan said as he brought the hammer up.

"Go ahead" the man said "Test your strength."