Ch.2 The mansion

By the time school was over, the boys headed out the school and into the front yard.

"What did you guys get on that Math test?" Ethan asked.

"F" Tyler said.

"F" Cameron said.

"Same" Ethan smirked.

"Well there are those chicks again" Tyler looked ahead to the mysterious girls who were standing next to a black car and talking to each other.

"Why is Ivy wearing shades if it's not even that sunny?" Ethan wondered.

"Maybe she does it to look cool" Cameron said.

They then watched as an edgy guy wearing shades came up to them and started to talk to them.

"They're friends with that creepy Alex guy?" Tyler said.

But they saw that the girls don't seem to enjoy him as Ivy shoved him away as she and the girls got into the car and drove off.

"It seems that they don't like him" Cameron concluded.

"You know it makes me wonder" Ethan said "Was it up with those girls?"

"Maybe they have social phobia" Cameron said.

"Maybe they're witches" Tyler said.

"Maybe they're vampires."

"Or they're just plain weird."

"Yeah I can go with that."

"Hey don't forget" Cameron said "You guys have to help me with my Chemistry project."

"Yeah, no" Tyler said as he started to walk away.

"Tyler!" Cameron called.

"Sorry man" Ethan said "You're on your own."

And with that he started to walk away too.

"Ethan!" Cameron called.

After a while of convincing them, Cameron was finally able to get Ethan and Tyler to help him.

"So what exactly are we doing?" Ethan asked as they entered the woods of their town.

"We're just looking for anything that can be made into a volcano" Cameron said "Like mud, twigs or something."

"This is gonna take a while" Ethan sighed.

"Hey just be happy I'm paying you 5 bucks for this" Cameron put in.

"True" Ethan smirked as they started to search.

"Let's see" Tyler said as he looked around "Here's a twig, this rock could be useful..."

He then spotted a pile of twigs on the ground.

"Well hello" Tyler smirked as he scooped up the twigs.

But when he looked down, he was shocked to see a wolf print in the mud, but this wasn't an ordinary paw print, it was bigger than an average wolf.

"Well that's a big ass print" Tyler said with a wondering look.

Just then he heard a twig snap, he looked ahead and saw what appeared the one the mysterious girls, Dawn.

"Guys" he called in a whisper as they came over "Isn't that Dawn?"

Ethan and Cameron looked and saw her.

"Yeah" Cameron said with confusion "What's she doing in the woods?"

They then watched as she looked over her shoulder before dashing down the woods.

"Come on" Tyler said "Let's follow her."