Chapter 2- Tricked

I've been working with my Mom for around two years now. At the moment we're sitting on top of a building waiting for the security guard to leave so we can steal a priceless golden cat necklace. "Stay here, Darling. I'm going to go check it out" Mom said hopping off the building. 

"Good luck" I whisper. I sit on the building the wind blowing threw my hair. All of sudden I hear silent moving from behind me. Since I've been around my Mom for so long I have cat- like hearing which comes in handy a lot of the time. I get up. "It's about time you got here birdboy. I thought for a minute that you stood me up" I said smiling as I turned around to see Robin. 

"Why don't you come willingly, and silently with me Kitty so we don't cause a scene" Robin said.

 "Now why would I want to do that?" I asked. All of a sudden I felt like a huge truck had just hit me. I flew all the way to the other side of the building. "What the heck was that?" I asked rubbing my side and wincing at the pain. 

Then a yellow and red blur appeared in front of me. "Kid Flash. Fastest boy alive. And you are?" the redhead asked. 

"Kitty" I said standing up. 

"Dude you never said she was this cute" Kid Flash said to Robin. I took the chance and kneed him in the gut. He fell back in pain and I smirked. 

"I warned you. She not only bites, but she also kicks, knees, punches, and headbutts" Robin said smirking at his friend.

"I didn't think you were telling the truth" Kid Flash says. Well I'm sticking around any longer. I ran off the side of the building. 

"Kitty!" Robin yells from behind me. Then I run into something extremely hard. I fall backwards and land on my butt. I look up to see a boy with a black shirt and a superman symbol on it. 

"You've got to be kidding me! How many of you are there?!" I yell. I try to stand up but he holds me down. Man this kid is strong! 

"Good job Superboy" I hear Robin say. 

"Don't congratulate him just yet" I say. I kick the boy on top of me in the back. He goes right over me. I get up and sprint off the building. Once I'm on the ground I start sprinting again. Finally I turn in an alley and hide in the shadows until I see them run by. 'Finally!' I thought and let out a sigh of relief. Then a green martian type girl appears in front of me. "YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! CAN I EVER CATCH A BREAK?!!!" I yell. Then I feel something being shot into the back of my neck. My eye lids instantly start getting heavy and soon enough I feel like I'm floating. I look up and see Robin carrying me. The everything goes black.