Chapter 5- Blondie's my partner?!

I'm now on my second mission as part of the team. "Wow! This thing is so cool!" I said. Right now I was in Megan's Bio Ship. 

"Thanks" Megan said smiling at me. 

"So Aqualad, who's going to be partners for this mission" K.F. (Kid Flash's nickname I gave him) asked. 

"Robin is going with Kid Flash, Superboy is going with me, Megan will scout the area in the Bio Ship, and Kitty will go with Artemis" Aqualad said.

 "WAIT WHAT?!" Blondie and I said at the same time. "I'M NOT GOING WITH HER!" we say again. 

"Come on you guys. You need to learn to like each other. Artemis, your the only one on the team that doesn't trust Kitty. Kitty, you need to learn to get along with Artemis" K.F. said. 

"Easier said then done" Blondie and I mumbled crossing our arms over our chests. 

"Whoa is it just me or do they look like twins right now?" K.F, asked Robin. 

"We can hear you" Blondie and I said. 

"Twins! I'm just saying!" K.F. said.

"Okay split up" Aqualad said.

 "Listen Blondie I know you don't like me. Quite frankly I don't like you either. But I do trust you. So what do I have to do to get you to trust me?" I ask once we're alone.

 "Well you can start by not calling me Blondie" she said. 

"Deal, Artemis" I said sticking out my hand for her to shake.

"Thank you, Kitty" she said shaking my hand. 

"Have you girls seen anything yet?" I heard Robin say. Wait why is Robin's voice in my head. 

"This is a nightmare! I can hear Robin's voice in my head!" I said. Artemis laughed.

 "Hahaha, very funny" he said sarcastically.

 "How can I hear him though? We don't have earpieces" I said 

"I link us telepathically. So we can hear what everyone else is thinking" Megan said.

 "Talk about total invasion of privacy" I thought. 

"Why? Got something to hide, Cutie?" K.F. asked. 

"No, and call me 'cutie' one more time and I promise I'll break your arm" I threatened/thought. 

"You know I'm starting to like her" Artemis thought.

So anyway to make a long story short we captured the villain, we took him to jail, and Artemis and I are best friends now. So over all today turned out good. "Whelp I'm going to leave. And remember I do NOT want a surprise party for my birth day. Got it?" Wally said. 

After he left we started planning Wally's surprise party. I know, I know he said he didn't want one, but if you've been around him long enough you would know that in all reality he was hinting us that he DID want a surprise party. So we have two weeks until Wally's birth day. Great.