Chapter 4- Megan

"Come on Kitty! I'll show you your room!" Megan said grabbing my wrist and dragging me somewhere.

 "Can I ask you a question?" I ask once she slows down.

"Anything!" she says. Wow this girl is hyper! 

"Um why do you trust me so much? I'm a bad guy remember? We're supposed to be enemies" I say.

 "I know, but I think everyone deserves a second chance" she says "Plus if Batman trusts you enough to let you join the team, then I trust you!" she adds. Finally we stop in front of a door. "This will be your room. Mine is on the left, Artemis's is on the left, and the boys' are down the hall" Megan says opening the door. In the room is two suitcases. "By the way your Mom will be staying here also. Her room is right across from yours" Megan says as she leaves the room. 

Why didn't I have a say in this 'joining the team' thing?! I sigh and open the suitcases. I put my stuff away. A bit later someone knocks on my door. "Go away" I say. I then hear my door open then close. "Are you deaf?!" I hiss "I said go away!" I added turning around to see Robin leaning against my door. 

"Hey I just want to talk. That's all" he says smirking.

"Well I don't want to talk! I just want to go back to my old house, and forget that today even happened!" I say going back to my suitcase.

 "Listen I know that your shocked. To tell you the truth all of us are. But if Batman trusts you enough to let you join the team then I do to. I'm not sure about the rest of the team. Megan definitely trust you" he says.

 "Well you shouldn't trust me. I'm not exactly the most trustworthy person in the world" I say as I reach for Ally's necklace. Then the memories come flooding back. It takes almost all the energy in my body to keep the tears in.

I've been part of the team for about a week now, and still only Robin and Megan trust me. I've actually been trying to be good and still no one else trusts me. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?! Right now I'm laying on the couch watching Robin and Wally (he's actually been letting me call him by his real name, and hasn't been wearing his Kid Flash outfit around me. That counts as kinda trust, right?). Megan and Conner (Superboy's real name. Also he's been letting me call him by his real name to) are in the kitchen. Megan's baking cookies I think and Conner's watching her. I'm pretty sure Megan's also trying to get Conner to help her, but he won't. Suddenly I hear something like a bowl crashing on the ground. 

The boys look at me. "I'll go check it out" I say as I get up. When I get to the kitchen I see Conner covered in white and Megan using a rag to wipe him off. I hide behind the door way and listen. 

"So sorry! I should have paid more attention it was to much at once! To much at once! Hello Megan that's so me! I...... uh" she said but paused as they looked into each others eyes. I didn't want to ruin their little moment. I left them making sure not to make a sound.

 "What happened?" Wally asked as I sat back down. 

"Megan's making dinner and she accidentally dropped a bowl" I said. I know it would break Wally's heart if I told him about what really happened. Everyone knows Wally has a major crush on Megan, and to tell you the truth, I think Megan and Conner are going to end up together in the end.