Chapter 10- Operation circus/ Part 2

In the end I didn't get to see who Robin was. The others came back. Artemis and Megan sat on either side of me. Wally and Kaldur sit on either side of Robin, and Conner sit on the end. I looked over at Robin and we locked eyes. 'I'll show you later' he mouthed to me.

So after about and hour we got to a place called 'Haly's Circus'. 

"I thought Alison worked at a place called 'The Circus of Chaos'" Artemis said as she got off her bike 

"We did, but after Ally's death Ringmaster shut the circus down" I said getting off my bike as well. 

"Why?" Wally asked.

 "The Circus of Chaos was known for two things. One: everyone acted crazy. Two: all the deaths that happened" I said. "After Ally's death Ringmaster couldn't take anymore deaths so he started working with Haly, the owner of this circus" I said.

We all walked into the huge tent. We were greeted by an older looking man. We all had on red and white acrobat outfits. "You must be The Daring Dangers!" the man said shaking our hands. 

"Hi, you must be Haly. I'm Dixie Danger, and these are my brothers and sisters. Dan" I said pointing to Robin "Dylan" I said pointing at Conner "Derek" I said pointing to Wally "Damien" I said pointing to Kaldur "Destiny" I said pointing to Megan "And Denise" I said pointing to Artemis.

 "Thank you all so much for coming! We are delighted to have you here!" Haly said.

After awhile of practicing it was time to perform. Robin and I were really doing the acrobat stuff. I was breathing heavily and I was shaking like a leaf. Robin put a hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be all right, Alex" he said. I was really scared because we were performing without................................................................... a net.

Everything was going perfectly fine. 'You sure your ready?' Robin asked threw out mental link.

 'Yeah' I said back Robin jumped off of his bar. I took a deep breath and stretched my arms out as far as I could. Robin's fingers slipped right threw mine. "ROBIN!!!!!!" I yell. 

"Kitty! Kitty wake up! Your having a nightmare!"I heard someone yell, while violently shaking me. I screamed and sat strait up in bed. I looked around my room to see the whole team looking at me with worried expressions. Robin had his hands on my shoulders. I had on my sleep mask ( it was like my real mask. It has eye holes like my real mask, but it's soft and fluffy so it doesn't hurt me while I sleep). I had sweat all over my body. 

"What happened?" I asked.

 "We were watching a movie when we heard a scream. We heard another scream and ran to your room. When I came in you were sweating, kicking, and screaming. We've been trying to wake you up for the past five minutes" Robin said. 

Oh my god! He was still alive! I hugged him as tightly as I could. He hugged back. I could feel Zatanna glaring holes into my side. I smiled a little at that. I buried my face in Robin's chest. He was so warm. It made me feel so safe, and so wanted. 

"Metaphorically speaking, I wouldn't have happened to told you anything like my secret I.D. have I?" I whispered my face still in Robin's chest. 

"No. Why?" he asked.

 "No reason" I said.

The next day Canary and Mom were having us do a exercise where we had to stand on our hands and see who could last the longest. We've been doing this for like forty minutes so far. 

"How much longer do we have to do this?" I complained. I had to do this kinda stuff all the time in The Circus of Chaos so my arms didn't hurt. I just didn't want to be stuck like this forever.

"Until there's only one of you standing" Mom and Canary said at he same time. So far Wally, Artemis, and Megan were out. 

That left Kaldur, Conner, Robin, and me. Robin was being a show-off and would shift his weight from one hand to another about every five minutes. I was off in my own little world thinking. Suddenly a loud thunk sent me out of my daze. I sway back and forth slightly. I look over to see Kaldur walking off the platform. Robin started walking on his hands in circles around Conner.

 Conner let out a low growl. I smirked and watched a little longer. After a couple seconds Conner fell onto his back.

 "Conner, go stand by the wall" Canary said.

 Conner mumbled something under his breath and glared at Robin. 

Robin had a sly smirk on his face as we walked over to me. 

"Your turn" he said.

 "Nice try, but I'm not going down that easily, Bird Boy" I said smirking at him.

 "Oh, really? Than tell me, do your arms hurt? Because I don't feel a thing" he said.

 "Nope" I said popping the p. "I can go like this for days" I said. 

"You lose" Robin whispered and blew slightly on my nose. When I didn't fall down like he expected he gave me a surprised look. "I told you I'm not going down that easily".

 We were like that for about ten minutes. "Okay now go on one hand" Mom and Canary said. I shifted onto my right hand. Robin shifted to his left. Finally after about another half an hour Robin finally gave up. He fell onto his stomach. I smiled and walked over to him still on my hands.

 "You lose" I whispered into his ear. 

"Shut up" he mumbled back. I laughed ans jumped to my feet. 

"Kitty wins" Mom and Canary said. 

Robin moved so he was no on his back. I stuck out my hand towards him. "Thanks" he said as he took it.

 "You did awesome. Not many people could stay like that for around two hours" I said.

 "I'm more curious about how you lasted that long" he said giving me a suspicious look.

 "Curiosity killed the cat" I said walking away.