Chapter 12- Birds of Prey

So in the end I'm helping them catch someone who stole a very valuable cape. Right now we're standing in front of a door with a STAFF ONLY sign on it. Mocking Jay knocked on the door. When a man answered she winked, kicked him, and knocked him unconscious. We walked up onto a stage-like thing, when all of a sudden the curtains separated. "Whoops" Mocking Jay said.We looked over to see we had an audience. "Oh. Big whoops" she added. 

"Any ideas?" Predator asked.

 "Just one. Hit it" I said pointing to the band. They started playing a tune. Then a spotlight came down on me. I started to sing. (A/N- I did change some of the lyrics fyi)

Kitty- Good evening all you gentleman, monsters, creeps, and crooks.

Predator- Men in tights come after you, and steal your off the hook.

Mocking Jay- For those who scare and terrorize it's the dawn of a brand new day.

All- You scum can simply call us, the one and only Birds of Prey.

Kitty- Green Lantern has his special ring.

Predator and Mocking jay- Pretty, strong, and little thing.

Mocking Jay- Blue Beetles deeds are really swell.

Kitty and Predator- But who will bring him out of his shell?

Kitty- Kid Flash's foes they finish last.

Predator- To bad sometimes his just to fast.

All- While all the boys can always save the day, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey (Mocking Jay- the one and only Birds of Prey). While all the boys can always save the day, no one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey.

Kitty- Red Arrow has heroic traits, that is when he's shooting strait.

Mocking Jay- HEY!

Kitty- I'm just saying.

Mocking Jay- Aqualad's always courageous.

Predator- His little fish less outrageous.

Mocking Jay- Plastic Man can expand.

All- Becomes putty in our hands. While all the boys can keep you punks at bay no one does it better than the Birds of Prey (Mocking Jay- the one and only Birds of Prey). While all the boys can always save the day, no one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey.

*MUSIC*

Mocking Jay- Robin throws his Baterang. What a weapon, what a bang.

Kitty- Check out that utility belt, sure can make a girls heart melt.

Predator- He's always right there for the save, I'd like to see his secret cave.

All- Well Robin does things in his special way, he'd do it better with the Birds of Prey (Mocking Jay- the one and only Birds of Prey). While all the boys can always save the day, no one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey. Birds of Prey.

Kitty- Meow

After the lights went off, I jumped onto the table and broke a plate on the man's head. It didn't even affect him. The I went to round-house kick him, but he caught my ankle and punched me in the face, making me instantly loose consciousness.

Robin's pov-

Black Canary wanted us to watch and see what Kitty does when she's not with us. So we were in the lounge watching Kitty, Mocking Jay, and Predator. They just got done singing a song. Wow. Kitty was- she was- her voice- it was amazing- it was beautiful. Now I wish I would've been there so I could have heard her voice in real life. But then when they went to attack a man he got the upper hand. I felt pain in my chest as I watched Kitty hit the ground. I wanted to run to her. Help her. Beat the living crap out of the guy for hitting her.

 "Dick. Dick" I heard someone saying from beside me. Then I saw a hand being waved in front of my face. I shook my head. 

"What?" I asked as I turned to Wally. 

"It's okay. She's a tough girl. She'll be okay" he said placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I know. I'm just a little worried that's all" I said. Kitty, please be okay. I thought to myself.